Pollen sac? Week two of flower .

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jakesparks202, Jul 1, 2018.

1. At least it ain’t a nutt sack , na it looks like it could be a pollen sack tho

2. Looks like it to me. If she’s a relatively small plant, and if you have a LOT of free time on your hands paired with determination, you could try to check her over twice per day and pick all of them off. Otherwise, she’ll probably end up pollinating herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I wouldn’t worry about it Imo I find them early in flower sometimes but usually later in bloom and never had any ill effects. Its a last ditch effort she’ll try and reproduce herself but I would just keep an eye on her and pull one off every once in a while it should be empty and no pollen inside, at least from the pictures I’m seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. That plant is showing intersex parts.....full on hermie man. U got pistils with balls...junk genetics or extreme amounts of stress what strain and who breed it? Toss that thing and start fresh....or u will b goung through a flower cycles to end up with poor quality

5. It is northern lights and skunk#1 from a friend . Yes there was two times I couldn’t get there when needed to be watered looked pretty bad but she bounced back an hour later, I’ve found like four , picked em off but will keep checking I’m gonna hang on to it and see if it grows more or more often the sacs. If more then female stuff yes not worth it . Can those two times I didn’t water on time have caused this issue ?

6. And from develpoememt like in pic how long till those sacs open and release pollen?

7. It depends man it really all boils down 2 genetics good gemetics r hard to herm out.....were shity genetics the littlest fuck up will expose them.....if i read correct u said fem seed they allow a smaller window fot error but if tje breeder put in his work they still should b strong....in my opion there is ptobally a couple thing going on looks like i can c a couple in the pic....as for them opening it takes atleast 2 weeks foe them 2 filly develope anf start 2 open

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hermie, I'd junk it unless you have a shitload of time on your hands to castrate every sac

9. #10 Robbie714, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the reply yes I’ve been picking em off maybe five total I don’t wanna loose em so I will get on it ‍♂️

11. Yes I will when lights come on I’ve found a few I think it was stressed a lil to much these plants get highclass every now and then lol and need extra care

12. Zoom in above my thumb there’s a sac there I’m sure think I’m sure

13. Pulling them off isn’t going to do anything if your seeing balls there’s no use in removing them if this is what you’re seeing then you have a hermie [​IMG]

Here is a link that might be helpful. Above your thumb isn’t a male part. Male Plants, Hermies & Bananas | Grow Weed Easy

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Shit , well I’m reading a few things , hoping it will only effect yield not potency , but I’m reading even true xx females can throw a few nanners that if I get most of em before they open it won’t be seeded. That’s all I’m after at this point , . But it’s only been a few so I’m hopeful.

15. My plants sac things are way smaller and only one per branch , if that helps

16. It’s not worth removing them you should be OK like I said in my first post. I did not see any balls on your plant but I only looked at two pictures. If you pull it off like the one in the second picture is it empty? What is inside, because it takes 4 to 5 weeks for a seed to mature. You don’t have Nanners at least in the pictures I looked at. Actually I just harvested a plant that threw out a few Nanners I didn’t find no seeds. Just keep an ion her don’t go pulling them off or anything like that it’s just not worth it. It should be empty inside. Just let her grow and Keep it simple. It’s nothing to even worry about but that’s just my opinion from the pictures I’ve seen.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Inside those sacks is soon 2 b pollen pick those things off asap if u plan i keeping her. That is not were seeds start

18. #19 Robbie714, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    [QUOTE="painterguy, post Make edibles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

19. #20 Robbie714, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]