Pollen..not smoked for 17 years...x4 the price

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pollen123, Jun 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hello there people.

1st post.

So ive not smoked pollen since I was 17/18 years old...ive been a bit mad on the white stuff...for a number of years..but ive packed it in....for...well... a number of reasons......

Anyways cut a long story short.. I wana get back on the pollen...... but ive been quoted £220 on the O as hardly anyone sells it anymore.

Its this right?. Am in shock. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lets clear up the nomenclature.
    Pollen = Male plant Sploog. No trichomes, No stone, Only useful for pollenating female plants.
    Kief = Trichomes shaken or washed from the plant material.
    Hash = Compressed Kief.

So just what are you asking about ??

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. upload_2021-6-14_9-1-12.jpeg
    Pollen
    [​IMG]
    Trichomes.
    Kief
    Uncompressed Hash

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sorry not up on the terminology..this is what ive just bought

5. Screenshot_20210614-181542_Messenger.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. If you're on about hash then you're being bent over... It still costs £100/£90 an Oz & Q's for £25 lol

Edit: just seen your post it's definitely hash.. if you paid £220 an Oz the dealer is laughing lol

7. Should be £90/oz?

For that price, must be soapbar....

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Here's 1 of the many pictures I've posted of the hash i get lol.. it's hardly soap bar.. I wouldn't have been buying it by the half if it was lol

IMG_20190404_200522.jpg

Hash has always been that price since I was a kid man regardless of what it was :confused_2:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Another picture lol
    IMG_20180619_145357.jpg

10. Fairy nuff Brews... Looks like some nice Maroc or something, lucky sod! :p

I take the hash over the flower, every time. Fucken pain in the arse sourcing some quality up here though other than the odd bit of bubble hash that filters through from a mate (too strong tbh, missing the old world refinement) or via the DNM, which is a hassle.

You should get yourself a chillum.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Does seem a bit steep mate, although can't tell anything from the picture...

• Agree Agree x 1