Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

POLL

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by becomegreat, Oct 21, 2014.

1. If you guys had 2 grams would you guys rather roll one two g blunt or four .5 blunts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. either a 2g blunt or 2 1g blunts.. .5 is not enough for a blunt unless you cut the wrap down the middle hahaha

3. Would you like ketchup or mustard.

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    4 half gram joints. A blunt is at least 3 grams. And where is the poll?

5. How much do you usually smoke? How often would you like to smoke? These will lead to your answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Load small bowls into my bong and make it last

7. he was using POLL as a figure of speech

8. Dont bother with the paper and load it all into my party bowl.. Thats just me lol prolly 2 1g joints tho .5 wouldn't even buzz me if it was rolled and smoking a 2g rollie you waste a shit tone more than what your smoking.

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.

9. One 2g blunt and box it in my car haha. .5 is barely enough for a good joint let alone a blunt. Ideally i would do 2 1g blunts or even better just pack a few bowls wit dat shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 IBALL904, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    2 1g joints.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

11. If it was good weed i would rather vaporize it and get high 10 times.  If it was shit weed i would just give it to someone who smokes blunts. 

12. 2 gram joints

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app