Poll: Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General' started by kayothic, Nov 26, 2012.

1. #1 kayothic, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    Would you rather listen to nothing but your most hated genre of music for a week, or be smokeless:)eek:) for a month?

PS: You have to listen to the music if you choose that option, at every available opportunity :devious:

EDIT: (if there's not a genre of music you hate, then your least favorite kind)
    (thanks Fligh)

2. Don't really HATE any genre of music. That I know of. So probably that.

3. I'd listen to the music. It could be worse, like not having anything to smoke

4. smoke weed every day.

5. Country is my most hated genre but I also don't like death metal or screamo. But I don't think there is any kind of music where I don't like at least a few songs.

6. even smoking multiple times a day every day doesn't help me endure music I hate ;-;

7. feel free to share your least favorite genres :D

8. Least fave genre is probably techno and dubstep, gets annoying af, I can stand it at parties. But I love rap and rock, country sometimes

9. See I really don't mind techno- I enjoy progrssive house and electro-house, as well as hardstyle. However, I am and always have been a ska-kid ;)

blehh to rap and most pop stuff. :ey:

10. I hate rap, country and pop.
    Rocker girl right here :wave:

11. i can be smokeless for a month. I prefer that over the weird vibes and feelings music i hate gives me

12. Well I have to go decent amounts of time without weed anyway for work so I would say that cause I cannot stand heavy metal or country music.

13. I don't smoke sooooo......

14. i dont get the question does this mean i have to listen to country/ metal 24/7 for a week? in that case i would easily pick being smokless for a month

15. yeah, that's what I mean xD

I'd probably pick the not smoking. Music makes too much of an impact on my mood and well-being.

To those of you who hate country- yeah, it's horrible. even worse when you always end up living in areas where it has like a cult following..

16. #16 TheDankDude, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    Pretty sure my ears would bleed if i had to listen to my most hated genre(s) of music. But that would probably be from me stabbing my ear drums with a pair of scissors.

Not smoking for a month would be a cake walk.

Edit: those genres include: country, pop, whatever a7x and all that shit is, disco, modern rap.

17. I think a7x is classified as hard rock or post-hardcore or something like that. CBA to look it up.. but now I'm curious so I will.

Wikipedia says Heavy Metal. Huh, amazing how genres change what they include.

18. Heavy metal huh?

I wouldnt consider it that, but there ya go.

19. If it involved Rihanna I'd take a T break for a month then have a nice fat dab at the end of it. I hate that woman.

20. yeah that's what I mean xD I'd consider Megadeth heavy metal, but whatever :p