Poll: which color to use as a Bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by ric0chet06, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Doing a little partnership with my friend, we bought 3 of these "vases" and I'm going to drill holes in them (bough a 8pc diamond bit hole saw set, drilled a few holes already). I'm debating which color I want, since he's taking the other two. I'm leaning towards the clear or green one. And hopefully that butterfly can be taken off with some super fine sandpaper. Oh, and theres this piece at my local shop, its like a downstem with an attached ashcatcher, and surround the ashcatcher is a liquid-filled (looks like bright green antifreeze). Anyone know what these are really called? its $70 and im wondering how much it would really clear the smoke.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. get the clear one all the way man

3. fuck, missed my opportunity to make the thread a poll. Whatever, just post your opinions.

4. Clear would be nice! Not sure what that "antifreeze"-like substance is in the ashcatchers. Definately interested though. It is maybe just part of the design? Like the cups with water in the walls?

5. Green, definitely...

6. yea, same principle as the cups with water in the walls. I'm thinking its not really worth $70 though. You'd think glass in Humboldt would be cheaper than other places since every other store is hydroponics and weed is abundant, but i guess not.