Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poll: What's your fav?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hothippymama, Jan 10, 2007.

1. I'm new to these boards and I wanted to come in with a kicking poll.. So high everyone!
    What is your favorite tasty bud? Doesn't have to have that GREAT high. Just tasty..
    Mines definately White Rhino it tastes so fruity and yummy..~~drooling~~
    Now...
    What is your favorite high bud?
    Mines definately this trainwreck snow cross that we were growing 3 yrs. ago in Oregon.. Wish we would have passed that strain to someone instead of letting it die young..
    :bongin:

2. I prefer Blueberry buds for taste

and high.... Jack Herrer or Sour Diesel :yummy:

and Welcome to the City! :wave:

3. Bubblegum, straight up for both. When you hit a nice piece with some Bubblegum in it, the taste can be described as "you just tasted gettign your ass whooped" and that's what I like. The high is also my favorite.

4. Favourite strain, probably has to be kush, you cant go wrong with it, crystally and delicious :D

as for high, id probably have to say Juicy Fruit, it makes me want to go adventuring which i absolutely love doing high.

5. i cant decide so i got a top 5 list
    1. the White Rhino / Widow
    2. Train Wreck
    3. NYC Diesel
    4. Chronic
    5. Acapulco Gold

6. my dealer ALWAYS has chronic, i didn't realize it was a true strain name :p

7. how d you know its Chronic and he aint just using chronic as a generic term for good buds? waaayyy too many ppl do that

8. For real.

9. I agree. I am impartial to a favorite strain. For me, it depends on my mind set at the time. If I HAD to choose, I would say sour diesel for the high, and either blueberry or kush for the taste.

10. Because he always brings over a few different strains for me to choose from, and chronic is usually one of them. I know his strains are legit, because from the ones that i can identify, theyve always been real.

11. my favorite tasting AND fav high comes from the same bud...
    GRAPEFRUIT changed my life for real blades. We've had this weed and its been rockin. Not only is it a real fun high im up and about, but if im chillin I can really delve deep into my mind, its been awesome.

12. blueberry if i want a taste. but sweet tooth #3 my friend grew was amazing for taste and high, best weed ive ever had. i could use the buds as glue just by rubbing my fingers on it. lol i picked up my wireless mouse after breaking up 2 grams for a blunt.

13. my fav. bud have to be nes haze? i had it couple of times and never had any bud that was similar to it... the bud was just hair and you needed to tear it not break it.. the taste was very weird because it was so smooth that even with a bong hit i was able to hold to smoke forever... the bud was really unique and it tasted like soap and didnt smell anything like weed burning at all..

14. the best bud I ever had falls in both categories. gods gift crossed with lavender kush :smoking:

15. blueberry or grapfruit cant decide. but those 2 for both, tie!:smoking:

16. A bag of good weed.

17. Its crazy some bricks are as minty smellin as a pack of gum. Dank dont get it much.

18. I have a new favorite in taste. Jolly Rancher, just got it from the club (pics in Rec forum). Fruity, a little citrusy, yumm.

High has to be Orange Crush, all encompassing, and fun.

19. have to say sour diesel (from NY so i guess NYC diesel). gotta love the sour taste.