[POLL!]What do you do with the resin in your piece?

Discussion in 'General' started by RolledFat, Aug 16, 2010.

1. I scrape my shit and smoke it!What do you do?:smoke:

2. smoke it of course.

3. i use lemon juice/salt/hot water it a tuppaware container and just whirl it like a washing machine.

then when its all cleaned out i get the hard to reach shit that didnt come out.

then i put it through a coffee filter and collect the resin, let it dry, and smoke it.

:)

4. attempting to smoke it now

5. clean it with really hot water then take Q-tips to the inside of it until its fresh. Throw all the resin out. fuck that shit.

6. Usually wash it but if I haven't had weed for a really long time I might scrape it.

7. I voted smoke it... but only sometimes.... sometimes I clean them out with iso and salt.

8. When we were broke my friends and I use to get our pipes together, scrape them, roll the resin into little balls and do knife hits off the kitchen stove. It worked... a little

9. ive never done it that way....how does it work out?

i bet this dude is too high to do a second reply

if you decide to scrape it one day let us know how high you got

thats whats up

10. Resin sucks but I keep it for a rainy day.. when I have no green, meaning both money and dub.

11. considering there are times i go weeks without finding any, i save my resin. i only smoke it very sparingly and it still gives me a good high that last a long time (but i'm a light smoker). usually i pop some gum in my mouth to help with the shitty taste, then brush my teeth and gargle right after smoking it.. i know it's not the healthiest thing in the world, but oh well :smoke:

12. I dont see how it wouldnt be healthy,except for maybe the ash and shit that came stuck to the bowl.I bet resin would be great in a vaporizer,cuz when you light a resin ball you can kind of see it bubble

13. "I scrape that shit,its a great reward for not cleaning your piece!"

14. my friend smokes the shit from my pieces.

i personally don't like it. so i don't smoke it. i give it to my friends.

15. I wash it out but would not smoke it anyway. I guess if I was dry I might see what I can do but thanks to my intense herb-budgeting I'm rarely dry, even if it means just a couple bong snaps a day.

16. I always clean it out.
    I don't like resin. At all...

So it all goes bye bye :wave:

17. This guy has the right idea

eh...thats just as good as smoking it yourself,its cool you hook your friends up and get your piece cleaned at the same time.I think theres a word for that...its a symbiotic relationship

thats an ill fate for thc...ever thought about it as throwing away the most important element in marijuana?

18. My pipe doesn't have a screen, so a lot of the time bits of weed get stuck in the pipe.

Usually I boil my pipe, strain it, let it dry, put it on top of another bowl. Mine is mostly chunks of weed, though, not resin.

If it's resin-y, I clean it with alcohol and pipe cleaners and then throw it out.

19. cascade

tooth brush

fuck resin, smells / tastes disgusting and gives me headaches

20. Didnt think this many people would reply to my poll :eek: thanks for settin it straight