Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

POLL : how often do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Nov 14, 2004.

?

how often do you smoke ganja?

1. once a week or less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2 or 3 times a week

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. 3 or 4 times a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 5 or 6 times a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. every day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 1 or 2 bowls a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. so how manny of you actually smoke several bowls daily? i usually smoke a few bowls every day, when i can afford it, which means i dont always have weed, but if i have $20 then u have weed. how about you? how often do you all smoke?

2. Ok, If i have Bud....I smoke bud :| till it is gone...then after that if i still have money i go buy more...Then i toke that too

3. just like me ha ha

4. i smoke everyday just depends how much i got i'll smoke as much as i can if i have it =D

5. well i like to smoke it only w/ my girl around here, where I used to live I smoked with friendsd all the time, but now all I want to do is get the shit, get out get my girl light up and fuck :)

6. A couple of times a month.

7. Every day... just chillin' with friends and rolling some joints... an average evening is about 3-4 joints, weekends more (hmm... I guess like 10 joints or so per evening with 4-5 people)
    I'll roll my first one today in a minute... hell yeah

And our local coffeeshop (legal dealer :p ) has a good price... 5 grams for just 15 euro's... that is about 20 us dollar, and it's some very good quality! How much do you guys pay? Good smokin!

8. Depending on how much cash I can get a hold of, since I don't have a job, my parents give me $15 per week for lunch (for school), which I don't use, I save for weed, and then I do ref hockey (and play), but I get paid when I ref like $15 per game.. later in the season I usualy ref like 3 games per weekend, and I keep that as spending money, but I just sold one of my hockey sticks I don't use (I have 8 sticks, all over $160 per stick :) ) for $45... so tommorow I'll have $60 .. weee! thats gunna mean about a quater and a dimer ... so around 9-10 grams of danky! WEEEEEED! --Now that you got my long rant, I usually smoke about 5-6 times a week.

9. I smoke a lot When i have it. Which right now isnt much haha. Couple months ago i would go thru a oz a day = )

10. If you got it smoke it. I'll smoke 2-3 times a day. If I've got the weed, if not I smokes what I gots. If I'm running really low on smokables and on cassh I'll cut back just once a day after work and the bar. Megan

11. I love weed, but too much of a good thing isn't good anymore. I try to smoke around 2-3 times per week, if I have it. I don't stress out when I run out; I just wait for the opportunity to present itself and I'll buy some more.

12. Depends on how much I have, as usual. I don't have a job anymore, so scrounging together money to get weed is a task now. Don't even think I can afford herb until December. Bills to pay, shit like that.

Over summer, it was every day though. :D But now that I have to conserve, it makes me appreciate the high.

13. prolly on avg. 4-5 times a week, but buying an 0 2morow so ill be back to 1 a day everyday yeyeyeyeye
    peace

14. 24/7 , every day for 15 years.
    I smoke around 18 joints a day and still manage to function , I guess my tolerance must be somewhere in orbit around Jupiter.

Attached Files:

• 02.JPG
      02.JPG
      File size:
      40.4 KB
      Views:
  15. well, guaranteed everyday, that's a given. usually it's always a couple bowls before class, smoke after class with friends, and in the afternoon, and well, before bed. so i guess unless i actually happen to have to do something that day i'm just about always on my way to smoke, smoking, or i just got done.

16. Before I go to work, after supper, before I go to bed.

17. i smoke maybe once or twice a week - but some weeks, if things have been shitty (i smoked for six straight weeks, it seemed like, with all the hurricanes coming it) I smoke a little more. i have a decent connection, and enough money to get me by, so my smoking is limited by my desire and lack of productive things to do. unfortunately, this month has been busy, and the next looks even worse - i find myself seriously missing a good relaxing smoke. i thinki may smoke just before i go to bed tonight - get my once a week in =)

18. I smoke about once every two weeks to about once a week, somtimes smoking all weekend, depends..

I have quite a shite contact and hes quite unreliable so i prefer to buy in bulk with friends as least often as i can...

19. if there was a "more than twice a day" category, i woulda picked it, lol.

20. I smoke when I get up for college.I smoke when I get home from college. Then I smoke before I go to work, Finnaly I get home from work and I get tore the fuck up!!! Thats O.K. I'm not addicted! I'm not addicted!