Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

poll: how often do you shhmoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by frequent flyer, Dec 9, 2003.

?

how many times in a given week

1. once or twice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. whenever i got it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 10-14

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. all day long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. im 2 fucked up to respond love u all

2. A NICE SPLIFF CHILLS YOU OUT AFTER A HARD DAYS WORK

3. i got a job making 725 a week so i do all day long even at work

4. whenever i feel like it

5. Pretty much have a shine on all day.

6. Usually I'm in a constant state of smoking from about 5pm-2am.

7. mm yeah im gonna go with whenever i can...sometimes that means ALL DAY LONG...and sometimes it means i have wait till nighttime..whutever the case may be..i cant go 24hrs witout my maryjane!

w3rd

8. I usually wake and bake every mornin well mornin to me but its like always 2:00 in the afternoon.Then i smoke a couple of jays in the rest of the day but at night i almost always smoke a dub or more

9. That is the most retarded poll...horrible range...once or twice or 10-14 times????

Well right now I smoke 2-3 times per day..

10. I smoke everyday and all day because I enjoy it and I can and still function normally.Well sort of normally.

11. haha how do you do it? I turn into a fool on herb

12. Everyday if i have it...ima pothead :)

13. I tend to smoke a lot of pot day in and day out... any free time i have theirs usualy a joint blazin away. On average i smoke an 1/8 or so a day... thats cutting back from almost a quarter a day... Oh ya and i live in BC, so this shit is like premo quality.

14. couple times a month

15. well i start the day off with a bowl to the head at like 5:50am then i light one up as soon as i get off at 3pm. and when i work at pizza hut i smoke while i work and when i dont work in the evenings i smoke. buy the time i get home at like 11 i can barely see strait.

so i smoke 24/7....... yeah im a pot head

oh i smoke at least an eighth every other day.

16. ^^ I like the sound of that

17. I smoke joints. with cardboard filters; cause I can let them in the corner of my mouth and just forget about it.
    Some days I have ONE jay for the whole day (this happens too rarely);
    but I usualy enjoy 3-5 a day;
    on weekends, I grant myself with a no maximum policy, except maybe on sunday nights.
    o wait, I'm unemployed.

(but i still stick to the weekday/weekend rhythm)

18. I smoke anytime I can get a bowl in.

19. i smoke at least a twamp a day on a normal day but on a good day we will smoke like 8 blunts and alot of bowls

20. depends when, like now i got totally nothing to do
    no studies untill next year so as long as i have stuff to smoke
    i usually go for a smokes in the morning and sometimes around 10pm