Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

poll: how often do you shhmoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by frequent flyer, Dec 9, 2003.

?

how many times in a given week

1. once or twice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. whenever i got it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 10-14

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. all day long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i myself try to get a few in a day....when i can. what about you

2. Whenever possible..:)

3. Whenever i have it really, some days i don't smoke.

Haven't got any now though, saving for a larger amount towards the end of the week :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. usually i'm matching some one at least once every two days and when i do do it though, we'll smoke like 6 bowls

5. I've been buying eighths every week now, and i tend to smoke every night i have some. I need to take a few days break though, im starting to build up some tolerance, which sucks...

6. I'm not really a heavy smoker, I blaze a few bowls a week

7. i used to blaze every day, almost all day :D

but i've cut back majorly to a couple times a week :)

8. A good question, lol. I smoke daily, usually a few times in the evening. However, on the weekend it's more of an all day type thing. ;)

9. same here =)

10. well, used to be 3 or 4 times daily for a couple years. Lately I've been trying to cut down to only once at night, but it's not working so well because my friends always getting me high..lol..;)

11. I smoke about to boxs of dutchs a day. I like to matin in my natrule state of mind. I think it hlps my day out alot

12. every night after work. atleast 3 joints shared between hubby and I, and if it's gonna be a long day ahead, we might share one before we go in to work. So on the average, we smoke 3 joints a day everday of the year.

13. anything from 1-3 times a day, But i love my night time smoke thats the best.....

i also throw in a couple days every so often where i dont smoke.

14. i gotta wait til i go home...and i gotta wait til i get money...i'm broke and outta pot...how depressing :(

but when i have it i smoke at least twice a day...if i have enough to last me a while i generally try to stay high...like if i feel myself coming down i'll smoke some more...but if i'm getting close to the end of what i have for the time being i'll smoke only like once a day

mmm...i love pot :D

15. how many times a day do you smoke?

if you asked me that a cple of months ago, i would say, how many times a day do you breathe...

now 2-4 usually.

16. I never put it away. I smoke from the time I get up til I go to bed. Expensive, but what else is there to do?

17. My name....

Say no more !!!!

18. i knew you were out there!

19. wake n bake to a sleep n bake

i buy an eighth a day always have
    40 to 50 bucks a day but i gotta stay smokin
    if im not blazin im not right
    and im always right
    n e wayz i gotta blunt joint or bong in my hand at least 25 times a day well at least 7 sessions of hittin the bong or blunt til its done at least four bowls out the bong
    and my friends come thru a few times a day thats when we get 3 to 6 blunts goin around in 1 session

so i blllllllllaaaaaaaazzzzzeeeeee

20. Well...let's see...(counting j-stumps in ashtray)...I smoked about 15 j's since last time I emptied the ashtray. If only I could remember when that was