*Poll* How much are you looking foward to XMas?

Discussion in 'General' started by JaCkT794, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Out of every one i know, i can honestly say, i couldnt really care.

Maybe its just me?:confused_2:

2. i like fall, and beggining of winter, i like the atmostphere, stores playing christmas music, shit like that, parades

its all fun but im not to bothered quite good

3. dont really care. its a nice season and all but maybe I'm getting too old. my parents dont really get me anything anymore except for a few things. doesnt bother me though.

4. xmas, so?
    just another day but with a huge family dinner.

5. I could give 2 shits about christmas. I don't get shit really other than maybe about 50 bucks off my dad and grandfather, other than that my extended family doesn't even send me a christmas card, and it's never a merry day, it never is here, so it's just another day.

6. December is the best month ever, period.

December is cold. December 1 is my birthday. December 25 is Christmas. December is just a great month. :hello:

7. I love christmas. But then again I don't have to deal with the family reunions.

8. Christmas to me means that I have to move home for a month, where I'll be forced by a lack of money/friends in the area/job to spend 4 weeks eating vegan, waking up at 4am to shovel the driveway so my mom can go to work, and sitting on my ass watching basic 5-channel television, with no vcr/dvd/dvr or game consoles.

The actual holiday however, I don't really mind so much because I've got 6 cousins under the age of 4 that all think I'm the most amazing thing in the universe. I can deal with spending 1 day out of 365 entertaining 6 of my cousins so my aunts and uncles can sit and relax. Hell, I'm 23 and my grandma still forces me to sit at the kids table - while my 18 year old cousins get to sit at the adult table.

9. only part of december im looking forward to is work, my new job wont really get goin til then.

now festie season thats a whole different story, im stoked for spring

10. The holiday is great with all decorations and food.

Going back home to the family "life judgment panel" sucks ass. I hate it.

11. when your poor christmas is just another day

12. The month of december i always feel happier.

13. I am stoked for Christmas. I love the vibe of the whole month.

14. I'm actually pretty excited for Christmas. Going to Seattle for a little vacation.

15. I hate Christmas...

16. me too dude. such a fucking materialistic... thing. i dont want anyone to give me anything, but of course they are so i have to get them something, and i have no money... soooo FUCK

17. I'm really excited about Christmas, ya know havin' the family together and shyt, unfortunately one of my brothaz is gonna be in jail for the holidayz which suckz but what can ya do, I just hope everythin' will be straight