Poll: Ever done Ecstasy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JaCkT794, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Iv seen quite a number of threads about X in Pandora's box, and i for one, have never done E

But,
    Im buying 2 pills on tuesday, quite looking foward to it.

Just want to get a view on who has done X...

2. I love e, I wish there was no such thing as tolerance though then Id eat it more often.

I also love molly

3. I'd vote that'd I'd never go near it.

I would, it's just I don't trust my area and the rolls I see around. If I were to find pure Molly and was guaranteed a good time I'd do it in a heartbeat :)

4. I've taken MDMA more times than I can remember. One of the best feelings there is, IMO. I roll responsibly, though. I wait at least 2 weeks between rolling, and I don't eat large doses.

5. I love ecstacy, getting some tomorrow, $10 each guaranteed. I usually roll once every month or so, depending on what I can find; and to not keep a tolerance. I prefer molly, but if you can get good tabs, or a guarantee from your guy on quality, they're great too.

Thisss^^^

Rolling safe is rolling right.

6. yes but "dirty rolls" are still fun....they're just a wee bit harder on your head the next day

7. I love rolling on X. Best feeling in the world.

8. I've only tried it once but I loved it a lot and would love to do it again if I have another opportunity to later.

9. I have a question for you, what other types of bongs are there besides water bongs? (Username)

10. Depends on the locale for me I guess; If I'm rolling at home, I'd prefer molly; but for rolling at a club, I do prefer a touch of speed in my rolls, it gives you that extra kick to dance like a crazy person.

11. Depends on what the adulterant is. Some can kill you quite easily. Especially if mixed with different presses (potential drug interactions from the different drugs in each pill).

12. i roll roughly 4 times a year these days. i love them pokeballs om nom nom

13. I've rolled probably 15-20 times in my life. I really enjoy it. I haven't done it in a while since I went back to college and I work a lot.

14. I've got rolls for tonight, they're pink with stars on them. I won't be eating them until like 10 though, so I've got a while. So yeah, I've done ecstasy before.

15. Ya know, X isn't like it was back in the day. I am 26 and used to roll back in 2000 and 2001 and they aren't like they used to be. I mean, you get good ones every now and then but people are so greedy nowadays that the pills are cut far more worse than then. I remember my buddy's bro from Purdue Univ. went to Singapore and brought back a 10pk of these yellow butterflies and let me tell you, I've never rolled so hard in my life. I crushed it in a cellophane and poured it in my mouth and felt it in 15 mins. The two others I rolled with were flipping out and trying to puke their shit up (obviously they were flipped out of their mind cuz they knew that won't work) and telling me I need to do the same. I told em fuck off and enjoyed my shit. LOL It lasted almost 8 hrs but was intense as hell for 3 or 4 and those were 3 or 4 VERY long hours!! haha

16. I put "I wouldn't go near it" but really I am in between the last two options, I'd like to try it once or twice but I'm not really actively pursuing right now.

17. I LOVE ROLLING. Best feeling in the world, I was suppose to roll this weekend but no good rolls are in town and I don't roll unless its a good pill, or molly<3

18. Usually roll once or twice a month. I slowed down a bit and only do the good pills. I want to try that pure MDMA everyone's been talking about..

19. Outta the six times I've tried ecstasy, I've only rolled once and it was the greatest thing ever.

20. First time i took ecstasy i took 15 in 1 night and i haven't been tempted since, maybe its just due to the high consumption but i really didn't like them.