Poll: Did You Use A Condom Last Time You Had Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hfc0829, Nov 20, 2011.

1. my girl just got her vagina filled in about 6 months ago, so we have been living a sex free lifestyle since then!

2. Man, you're really good at seeing through what I'm saying. You made my brain hurt by having us run around in circles for a while.:confused: But, you're pretty quick, so I'll give you that.

3. Haven't had a condom in my home in years! But I'm married so yeah :D

4. I am 23, I don't use condoms... at least, not with my boyfriend.

I am very aware of STDs, but I'm pretty sure I'm good.

5. yeah as long as your pretty sure:rolleyes:

6. I didn't but I should.

Been wit my girl for three years. But you know what they say:

Never trust a Bitch (or a dude, not tryna sound sexist)

7. the poll would be more accurate if it separated between people in relationships and people not in relationships

8. In all honesty, if my boyfriend and I broke up I'd use those awful things everytime with everyone. I trust him, he's a good person, but i have been burned before.

9. #50 Dillinger, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guutBEbbde8]LIL B - I GOT AIDS (AIDS AWARENESS SONG) - YouTube[/ame]
    I think you all should take a tip from the Based God
    Even though I answered no, Lil B showed me the error of my ways

10. always gotta rock a rubber, not worth getting into a situation where u feel sorry for urself regardless of ur partners #s its not safe

11. Am I the only person who doesn't mind condoms? What fucking condoms are you people using? :laughing: I mean I get it, it feels better without one but when I used to have sex my ex used those trojan ultra thin ones and I would still be able to "feel" him :confused_2: I really didn't mind them.

12. They rip on my vag. Hahaha, seriously. Then after sex my downstairs feels raw, itchy and bulbous.

It's not exactly pleasant.

The only condoms I've used that were alright were lambskin and those bad boys are expensive.

13. Oh :/ yeah that never happened to me.

You must be having some rough sex girl, damn :p

14. nope.

rawdawgftw.

15. Na, I didn't :D

16. i dont need condoms, the only person i'm having sex with is mrs palm and her 5 daughters

17. [​IMG]

18. how does mr palm feel about this?

:laughing:

19. yea.. but i wasn't happy about it