POLL: Did you get laid in High School (be honest, no one will no what you answered)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Daft Funk, Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']Seriously, the thought of high schoolers having sex to me is disturbing. And I am no where near a prude. I just think of my son (who is currently 3) in 12-14 years.. FML... *facepalm* I'm going to have to get over it, cause that kid is a lady-killa. So gorgeous.[/quote]

Oh then he's in for some fun!

2. I had lots of sex while I was in high school. A few times freshman year, a handfull of times sophmore year, and then lots during my junior/senior years.

But actually only ever fooled around with two girls from my high school. Most of my girlfriends were from other schools.

3. nope still haven't.. not too worried

4. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']I had lots of sex while I was in high school. A few times freshman year, a handfull of times sophmore year, and then lots during my junior/senior years.

But actually only ever fooled around with two girls from my high school. Most of my girlfriends were from other schools.[/quote]

This was definitely the way to go. Perfect way to avoid drama

5. Deffinetly. No need to worry about drama, ex girlfriends gossiping about you in school, akward run in's with ex's in hallways. lol

6. Yeah, summer before junior year. Lost it to my first GF who was a year older than me at school.

Then I decided I liked guys, and was with 6 of them senior year/summer preceding it. Not relationships but FWBs.

:hello:

So true. My best fucks have been with 30 year olds. I say, age difference be damned, experience for the win!

Younger people, if you can, get with an older guy/girl. If they know what they're doing, it will rock.

Although, I wouldn't call myself bad at it either...almost everyone says how I'm one of the best they've had.

7. No, was much to proud and bashful to have wanted anything other than test questions from a girl in highschool...kinda regret it, you know, sex at the age of the 14/16 is so exciting and surreal, coming straight out of childhood into a woman's sex must be a experience to those that truly had it, completely unforgettable and amazing.

Surely made up for it in college though. Yipee!

8. I did, I was seventeen, just like chef says, Seventeen is the right age

9. I had sex with 5 different girls in highschool. Freshman and Sophomore year I was with two different girlfriends. Junior year I made a couple friends with benefits, and I had sex with no strings for two years straight.

Felt good bro.

10. i dont want some old beat up pussy. 20 year old women are my fav

11. [quote name='"3citymedical"']

i dont want some old beat up pussy. 20 year old women are my fav[/quote]

Dude the best lay I ever had was a woman twice my age.

12. There are a lot of women that age that haven't had children...the vagina doesn't get beat up by having sex...

Just like the saying goes "It's not about the size of the boat, its about the motion in the ocean" (which applies to me, being gay), the same is true about vaginas. The thing isn't a fleshlight...she sure has a lot of control over the sex being good or not.

But hey, fuck who you want :D

13. when you were 10

14. i got laid in 8th grade. In highschool pussy was unatainable. College i ended up having 2 3some's and 2 orgies. Guess i made up for it.

15. Lost mine at 15, a few girls lost theirs to me... prefer the real world to high school.... virgins aren't al they're cracked up to be :S

16. I got laid in high school..literally, as in me and my gf at the time went into the girls locker room during study hall. that was a great day :smoke:

17. [quote name='"3citymedical"']

when you were 10[/quote]

A few months ago, actually.

18. Jr year. Thought it would never happen but it did!

19. Actually yeah, head in a car at some park, drunk, high, E'd out sex things were wild for a while.

cheated on a few girls though too and I'm not proud of that :(

20. Worst relationship of my life, but yes