POLL: Did you get laid in High School (be honest, no one will no what you answered)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Daft Funk, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I did once during freshman year. After that i didnt mostly cause i didnt try too. Too hard to do. Girls still acted weird about it. But in college girls always wanna fuck. :devious:

2. I did, many times. I also had 2 long term relationships as well.

I grew up in the inner city, all of my friends and everyone I knew was having sex at 13 if not younger. I have many friends that were parents before they turned 18. I have friends now that are Grand Parents and in their mid thirties.

3. Sex at 13?

Im not sure if i knew what a boner was at 13

I guess thats the difference between growing up in the inner city and the middle of nowhere in oregon

4. No but right after

5. Yes. Courtesy of boarding school making us feel like we were already in college, and also because I had a couple of long term relationships

6. Got my first piece of ass at 16. Terrible first time, hit my head on this headboard thing over my bed right before I put it in (somehow didn't kill my wood), and then I came in like 30 seconds. Best cum of my life.

7. This has been on my mind for the last couple weeks since my high school life is coming to an end pretty soon and I haven't. No shame in saying no so far.

8. [quote name='"fattydre"']This has been on my mind for the last couple weeks since my high school life is coming to an end pretty soon and I haven't. No shame in saying no so far.[/quote]

No shame at all. It's really not even a big deal

9. [quote name='"ar2orion11"']

Sex at 13?

Im not sure if i knew what a boner was at 13

I guess thats the difference between growing up in the inner city and the middle of nowhere in oregon[/quote]

Yup . Her parents left , I got it in and then pulled it out right after because I got scared lol ... Keep in mind I was only 13 ... But I had the same girlfriend through hs and I'm still with her

10. Yep twice :p

edit:well two different chicks

11. Almost, we just couldn't find an empty room or anything :( Or wait, do you mean while we attended high school? Then yes

12. yeah, im still in high school and ive ran thru 7 girls. 5 of them were graduated though.

13. I was in a serious relationship for the last two years of high school and got laid consistently.

14. I did, but I don't think I was ready for it because after my first time freshman year I always needed to be fucked up to enjoy sex. :eek:

15. I bet you have some nice memories of that hot little piece!

16. Had plenty fun times with a couple GF's throughout High school had some of the best sex during that time. :devious:

17. Many times!!

18. many many times, me and my gf would fuck like rabbits! lmao

19. Yeah.. Junior or senior year.. Pretty sure it was senior year. It wasn't a girl from my school though but hey

20. By the way, I was the 69th person to vote in the poll.