POLL: Did you get laid in High School (be honest, no one will no what you answered)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Daft Funk, Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']I am glad I didn't have sex in high school. Sex doesn't start getting good until the early to mid twenties... in my opinion.[/quote]

Why is this in, in your opinion? I don't necessarily disagree but I'm interested in why you think so! Such a specific age range. Why not early 30s? (Serious question)

2. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Why is this in, in your opinion? I don't necessarily disagree but I'm interested in why you think so! Such a specific age range. Why not early 30s? (Serious question)[/quote]
    I am only 28..the two over thirty dudes Id hadbwere ah-may-zing, but I don't know.where Ill be in a couple of years, sexually speaking.

3. Are there actually lacrosse teams in high school? Mine doesn't have one and I don't know one that does.

4. [quote name='"b lewis"']Are there actually lacrosse teams in high school? Mine doesn't have one and I don't know one that does.[/quote]

Yeah , my old high school was predominantly natives . Those games were brutal , full contact no shin pads ( shin smashing Is allowed with your stick ) and the gloves always dropped at least once a game . And often fist fights outside of school over the game ... Crazy natives :p

5. Like halfway through my senior year was my first time, didn't even have time to take my shirt off

6. YES and I was "Home Schooled" in Tennessee by my sister, :eek:

7. Wasn't that popular; somewhere in between jocks and geeks.

With hindsight, I see that there were a few who wanted my peen. I wasn't good with chicks so playing/"spitting game" was frustrating. So I missed out on a few slices of pie.

This was rectified when I showed up at home at the end of my graduating year's freshman year in college for the summer in uniform. :D

8. [quote name='"Dado"']YES and I was "Home Schooled" in Tennessee by my sister, :eek:[/quote]

Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad! Haha, just kiddin bro. But seriously, care to elaborate?

9. i lost my virginity the summer after senior year, so no.

10. mm the summer before highschool. those were the days..XD but the funny thing is i was never with a guy who was still in highschool. i like my guys a tiny bit older (not creepy older tho>.<)

11. Yes, during senior year.
    and No, I wasn't one of the popular ones in my school.
    My senior year of high school I was dating a college freshman.
    we were each other's firsts, and she's still probably the best partner I've ever had--intelligent and inventive, and very willing to try new things--and willing to humor me in some aspects. And now she's married to a dude 10 years older than we are. go figure, right?

12. Nah, nothing during high school. im okay with it tho

13. #53 million, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Well I'm only 18 so I was still in high school last year but anyways started having sex when I was 13 so yeah high school was a lot of fun as far as sexual experimentation goes during those days.

14. I got laid. But most of the sexage that occurred was in committed relationships. But ever since high school I've become a manwhore.

You put so much effort into losing your V-card and then when you finally have sex you realize that life goes on. You don't win a medal for having sex as soon as you possibly can. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love sex but I think getting laid shouldn't necessarily be a young dude's only life goal.

15. [quote name='"TROLLHUNTER420"']If u can manage to get a couple DUIs without gettn kicked off the team ul have girls linin up[/quote]

This...
    This is just fantastic.

16. 4.5 Times, the last one was a fail, if you nommsain.

17. Didn't until I got a girlfriend senior year.. we fucking well over 250 times before I graduated.

18. Man the girls i wouldve destroyed back in hs.,,,if i was popular

19. Seriously, the thought of high schoolers having sex to me is disturbing. And I am no where near a prude. I just think of my son (who is currently 3) in 12-14 years.. FML... *facepalm* I'm going to have to get over it, cause that kid is a lady-killa. So gorgeous.

20. Yeah only one of the three guys was still in school though