Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poll: at what age did you first get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jim Bob Jones, Mar 25, 2013.

1. 14. or 15.
    I said 15 cause not sure.

2. Uhhhhh.. What if you were 16? :confused:

3. 11. Good times

4. I was like 12 when I got invited to smoke by my friends older brother. They passed me a fatwas blunt, too bad i didn't smoke it right. I barely got high -_-

5. 7

Got high on sharpies

6. 15.
    Smoked like a gram total out of my friend's one-hitter that I borrowed, thought I was going to die

7. Lol sorry for those of you who did it at 16

8. I changed the range of numbers a couple of times and i obviously messed up. :S lol I can count though dw! :)

9. If you fall into the 16 category just go up one to 17 then. :)

10. 15...

I think I hung out with my friends who smoked for about a year and a half before I decided to try it. For quite a while I was the guy in the group that didn't smoke weed.

11. I thought there would be a lot more people than there is in the higher categories

12. But evidently I thought wrong.

13. 17, sometime in October. I'm kinda mad I don't know the name though lol, I could have a little weed anniversary every year :laughing:

14. 16. It's not a option though

15. 14. drank and smoked for the first time each on the same night lol

16. 15, sophomore year of high school.
    Had an Adderall that morning, and went with some friends later to smoke off the comedown.
    I was so high, I still don't remember what happened that day.

17. Thirtyfuckingthree

High as Larry Bird ;)

18. 17, Girl broke my heart, smoked bud, played Fallout