politics are fake

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jet Junkie, Oct 11, 2012.

1. this whole section of the forum is pointless because all politics are fake anyways

2. you are so much smarter than everyone else, it's scary.

so the mayor of my town is fake? what do you mean??
    I had a coffee in his office recently.. and the coffee was definitely real.

3. [quote name='"AW"']you are so much smarter than everyone else, it's scary.

so the mayor of my town is fake? what do you mean??
    I had a coffee in his office recently.. and the coffee was definitely real.[/quote]

holograms...all of it

even the coffee

4. how do i know this post is even real?

5. it isn't 0.o

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM]Agent Smith and Cypher - YouTube[/ame]

7. Clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee...

8. I guess all the dead are fake too.

9. Perhaps jetjunkie is a hologram :confused:

10. I hate to tell you this, man...... it was decaf.

11. that explains the 3 hour nap..

12. perhaps the OP, whilst making a fairly ignorant statement, might be getting at the fake nature of politics - a mask for our darker insticts that we dress up, make civil and put in charge to make laws. the concept seems fake, but no-one could deny the reality of it. we live it everyday.

13. I'm more focused on the part where he said this whole section is pointless, assuming that he means we shouldnt even be talking or discussing what is going on. Which I find to be pretty... dumb.

14. that would be the ignorant part I mentioned.

15. Not fake, just bullshit and nonsense beyond belief.

16. It's not real! It's not real! Oh my god im going out of my mind someone help me!it's not real! It's not real!it's not real! It's not real!it's not real! It's not real!it's not real! It's not real!

I can't fucking take it anymore im going out of my fucking mind!

17. He is right. Politics is completely fake. It is the governmentalization/beuracratization of simple conversation about world issues. I prefer to call it world issues. Politics is the puppet show we wrongfully believe we have control of. We really don't even need them. Certainly no where near to the extent that they exist now..

If you think the government can properly create jobs you do not understand simple economics. The government does nothing except write rules and restrictions. So if you employ a government worker "aka gov't creates jobs" then you are paying a worker who creates nothing of value and spends his entire time of employment destroying further private sector jobs.