Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Political ideology and herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theapplethief, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Before you respond, please don't turn this into a political debate.

In my few years of toking I have noticed that a good 90% of smokers (at least that I know,) are very left wing. Now this could be that I'm just hanging out with other people that share my political views, but still.
    I've also noticed that the few conservative minded people I know that DO smoke, are much more moderate than is usual for conservatives.
    So my question to you all is,
    Do you think liberals are more drawn towards herb? Or maybe that herb helps manifest more liberal attitudes towards things?

If you're conservative, please don't take any offense to this, it's just an observation I've made. Feel free to dispute me on this if you have experienced differently. At the end of the day, we can put aside our differences and all blaze together :smoke:

2. I think that liberals are more drawn towards weed than conservatives. Picture an extreme conservative allowing the legalization of weed... not gonna happen. Look at the states that have medical weed, the majority, if not all of them are mostly liberal and have voted liberally in the past.

3. i would say that all walks of life enjoy smoking the herb. you cant classify stoners by being only left wing.

politics and bud...im not seeing the correlation.

i have blazed with so many different types of people.

4. I agree with the above poster. Anyone can be a pothead and potheads are in every social class, but I do think that most potheads do lean to the left wing.

5. My father is a 55 year old Christian conservative and has been smoking since he was about 15.

I am an atheist libertarian/anarcho-capitalist. Gary Johnson 2012, baby!