Political Funnies...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Dec 18, 2010.

1. While delivering a campaign speech one day Theodore Roosevelt was interrupted by a heckler: “I'm a Democrat!” the man shouted.

“May I ask the gentleman,” Roosevelt replied, quieting the crowd, “why he is a Democrat?”

“My grandfather was a Democrat,” the man replied, “my father was a Democrat and I am a Democrat.”

“My friend,” Roosevelt interjected, moving in for the kill, “suppose your grandfather had been a jackass and your father was a jackass. What would you then be?”

Alas, Roosevelt was thwarted by the quick-witted heckler, who promptly replied: “A Republican!”

2. I wish i could rep you for this one!!!! i need to get busy spreading ..

3. oh good idea.

"What did Teddy tell Mary Jo when he found out she was pregnant? We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

:)

4. Here's a few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An AWESOME t-shirt:

[​IMG]

More for Obama:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. LMFAO @ "but it makes me feel hopeful."

If thats not americas mind set, i have no clue what is.

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08S4poMGvwA"]YouTube - Boondocks Season 3 Clip: Wil.I.Am feat Thugnificent - "Dick Riding Obama"[/ame]

7. Hahaha I better never become a leader or shit like this would be daily business.

8. "Now, I know there are some polls out there saying this man has a 32%
    approval rating. But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls.
    We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what
    people are thinking in "reality." And reality has a well-known liberal bias."
    -Stephen Colbert on George Bush