Political Echolalia- A Diagnostic Guide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheHapiClam, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #41 aaronman, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Oh noes! Whered the central bank go! We're doomed! :rolleyes:

I think its more radical to support such a fraudulent system.

I've always applauded Microsoft as a natural monopolistic entity that served the interests of consumers, rather than the traditional state sanctioned monopolies like banking, medical, defense, aggro, rail...

2. Viruses? :D

I'm sorry, but how does a being monopoly benefit competition again? And what 90% higher education rate are you talking about? Double the performance of what?

So many questions...

I think there are very realistic ideas being expressed, and if we can somehow combine peace with sustainable prosperity, and make fiscal responsibility, and working with a heart of gold, as important as the Super Bowl, we can have a pretty damn good shot at making life worth living for almost everyone on the planet.

Social Perfection is the only destination worth seeking, if you are the driver of our National Car, we can change course whenever we find out we're going the wrong way, if we see that our course is taking us further from our dreams. Remember the first words of the Constitution are;

" In order to form a MORE PERFECT UNION"... Formation was meant to be an ongoing project, which requires social engineering, which means we can never stop re-making America, or it will be spoiled.

As soon as we kill the echoes of monsters, and social manipulators, and class warriors from throughout history, and begin to base our decisions on what we can now see as real possibilities for future perfections, we will at least be trying to RISE, instead of to FALL, as a society.

3. I don't see Gates or Jobs as elites. They are business men pure and simple. If you want to see true elitism look no further than your congress or this current administration. The elites are running our government.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Oh, only Democrats running the show? Obama single-handedly?

Your pictures suggest that.

Anyway, what do you think about this, maxrule? Shed some light on these compassionate Republicans:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/02/20/internet.records.bill/index.html

It sounds to me the Republicans are "abusing" the kids here.

But it's just Obama who's getting it wrong, not that there's a fundamental paradox embedded in the code of the national-statism.

5. By having a single OS it allowed computer companies to worry about performance and not how the computer worked with the OS. It allows the industry to double it's performance every year. Every year computers have more ran, more hard drive space, better video cards and better processor, that can be directly attributed to the Gates monopoly.

The 90% higher education rate are in schools bill gates has made across the country in inner city slums, before those schools were made none of those kids would had seen college education more than likely.

6. If reality is performance I definitely don't want to see it double.

Our ambition is infinitely greater than our responsibility.

7. What I'm saying is, can you justify those numbers with some studies that we can all see, or are you just pulling some numbers from thin air? Some of these claims, aren't even in complete sentences, so it's very hard to know exactly what you mean.

Why does Apple make a better product, if we are owing so much to Bill Gates monopoly?

Applies don't get viruses. Is it product In-Breeding, that makes Windows so vulnerable? They say it weakens the gene pool.:D

And how does an industry worry about performance, without worrying how things work, again?

Take your time, no rush...

8. What!??!?!? You're suggesting that he might be leaving himself with escape routes? How bold of you...

9. Windows is so vulnerable because there are europeans who work day and night to develop virsus for Windows because they hate Bill Gates, Macs have things built into the hardware that work with there OS at the cost of much performance to prevent virus.

Look without windows computers would still be in the stone age, we would still be using Dos to startup thse things. It has made an accesible, fully functioning system that all computers can use and computer companies can focuse on making better peforming devices and not worry about developing the OS.

Macs would still be in the stone age if it weren't for Windows, all these easy functions people take for granted like easy startup, desktops, file folders, etc. All came from windows making it accesible for the everyday man.

The monopoly over the OS is for the betterment of the entire industry.

10. For the industry indeed.

11. It's also for the betterment of all people.

12. Hmm... can you illustrate that?

Google could help you I'm sure.

13. Like I said, they have made things crazy easy for people and it has allowed computer companies to focus on performance. That is why ram almost doubles on computers ever year.

14. Crazy easy? Really, it seems to me that the choices we (humanity) are having to make are becoming harder and harder. Anyone disagree with that?

15. Of course I think it sucks and they need to be stopped.

No doubt there are many RINO's who are trying to morph the whole party into a democrats-lite party.

It is the democrat leadership that behave as elitist and have for a long time.

I don't think there is one single person in the democrat leadership who ever has had a real private sector job. If they did ever have one it was set up as favor by some other liberal elitist such as the "job" BO's wife had. These lame brain jerk-wad losers would not last one minute in the private sector.

The biggest problem we face is not the economic crisis. The Pelosi's, the Kerry's and the Kennedy's of the world and of course their fearless leader BO are going to make sure of it.

These assholes grill private sector CEO's for their lavish lifestyles and play one social class against the other and then they themselves remodel their homes and offices, finance expensive pet projects, fly across the globe in their private jets and dine on $100 an oz steak and are quiet happy to do it all on the taxpayers dime. :mad:

16. I don't disagree with you at all here. I do disagree with your hope for the future of America. I have no real worry about the future of humanity, but I don't give a fuck how much longer America lasts. It, like all the other nation-states, has become a clear impediment to human existence.

17. I think choices are just trading hands, as other things are coming others are leaving us slowly.

18. Key word would be slowly then. Population is larger, so the collective consciousness is more detailed.

Ever heard the phrase: "Devil's in the details"?

19. So being a civil rights attorney, and a Law professor, those are not real jobs, max? Would you be happy if Obama had flipped burgers? Is that a real job, max?

What is a REAL JOB to you? Do you even have a job?

And how do you come off with calling some of the most accomplished people in your country, "lame brain jerk-wad losers"?

That's just spewing poo into your diaper, buddy, it's immature, and unnecessary, and will accomplish nothing but stink.

Until you have graduated from political kindergarten, you might want to refrain from calling anyone names.

Which is a brilliant reason against every argument you've tried to make. Want another?
    Yes, and we keep taking their word for it, don't we?

And who the hell told you Apple is an inferior product? That is laughable, to anyone who's ever used one.

I refer you to the choices faced byhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party