Police Tie Up 62yr Old Man Then Pepper Spray Him To Death 2011

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Psyents, Dec 25, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nssw1bzBic&feature=g-logo&context=G2a3a92aFOAAAAAAAJAA]Police Tie Up 62yr Old Man Then Pepper Spray Him To Death 2011 - YouTube[/ame]
    This is discussing:mad:

2. The police murder another, and get away with it. Happens all the time.

3. That is really fucked up. No one was fired or disciplined? That is ridiculous. You shouldn't be restrained and pepper sprayed.. It killed someone- that is not a civil trial. The poor guy. Terrible.

4. How can anyone justify doing this to someone??? Blows my mind.

5. Another one huh

Im not even slightly surprised.

6. This is why I put up the rant on cops. Disgusting isn't accurate, but I don't know what's horrendous enough for what this is.

7. Fucking pigs

8. the police in florida are all some dirty mother fuckers

9. Wife calls the pigs to get husband some help because he is mentally ill and he ends up dead. Civil suite is going to pay her real well.

10. Sickens me that this kind of shit can happen and just slide.

11. #11 Eric111E, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    yeah shes gonna bank
    Those cops should be charged with murder, thats fucked up to pepper spray someone thats already in a restraint chair and has a spit mask on.

12. something needs to be motherfucking done

13. Fuckin pigs...

They can't pepperspray if they restrained or not resisting.

they still do it, ignore it and continue on to the next victim...

14. Fuck the police

15. Wow. . Thats is the most fucked up thing I have seen in awhile. You cant tell me that all of the staff didnt know about that while it was going on. If that was my dad I would kill everyone in that jail.

16. Another reason I'm ashamed to live in Florida. 2 and a half fucking years and nothing has been done? Power hungry cops make me sick. I feel so bad for his family.

17. notice how no cops or anyone working at the jail are being held responsible for this homicide.

The head of the police force over there just waived the death of the man, and noone was held accountable for his death.

The law is above the law. Everything they do is always justified, and made out to be the right thing. When really its just their way of making them look like they are the good guys, when they are hidden behind their lies.

18. [quote name='"Pokie"']That is really fucked up. No one was fired or disciplined? That is ridiculous. You shouldn't be restrained and pepper sprayed.. It killed someone- that is not a civil trial. The poor guy. Terrible.[/quote]

Fired for murder!!! and people are getting locked up for 12 years with no parole for selling 30$ worth of weed. This whole country is assets backwards..

19. Dont worry everyone, mushroom will be here any second to explain what happenened, what this criminal did wrong, and why the police are heroes for handling this the way they did.

20. I have been sprayed by pepper spray before, that shit burns everywhere... I couldn't imagine being naked and getting sprayed all over...

Wtf were the police doing?