police state 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munchymeiser900, Mar 24, 2012.

1. The only thing I'm happy about is that the US will be forced to reduce its military empire due to lack of funds. I'm very happy about that actually. Also it could potentially kill Keynesian economics forever. That will also be very welcome. Other than that it's gonna suck though, bad. But it's what we have coming. Living off of credit cards for decades was nice while it lasted, but we will soon see the disastrous end result of such a twisted, idiotic monetary policy.

2. Why not both?

You should stock up on anything that can last a long time and will be needed. Food, guns and ammo, weed, silver coins, soap, toilet paper, etc., etc.

3. for some reason me i cant wait till another civil war starts

4. ammo and guns are of first nessecity

5. Ammo and seeds of all sorts

6. [quote name='"Lay Low"']

Why not both?

You should stock up on anything that can last a long time and will be needed. Food, guns and ammo, weed, silver coins, soap, toilet paper, etc., etc.[/quote]

Medicine too!

7. weed is medicine lol

8. You won't get anywhere stocking up on bullets and seeds.

By the time you grow anything you can eat you'll have starved. At best, they're good for trade. The best thing you can do if you are actually worried that the US will implode is make friends with your neighbors. Learn to build relationships with people and be a leader.

There's a lot of fear mongering here. It will take a lot more than what we've already seen for any of the post apocalyptic scenario's being described.

9. You know if half of you quit whining about whats wrong with our country and insted ran for congress to try and change it, we'd be able to change whats fucked up about this country. Most of the dudes that are in the House & Senate dont care about you. So fucking run for office and make the change that you want in this country. Be the fucking change.

We can still save the American expeirment. It's you entitled lazy ass Americans who would rather sit by and watch it all circle the drain with your seeds & ammo that'll be the final nail in the coffin for this country.

Did fucking Riddick sit idly by while the necromongers took over Helion Prime? Fuck no, he went right into the heart of the beast and set and example. He fought for all the oppressed and look who ended up on top.

Do the same, and this time, rebuild the country with universal education & healthcare? kthx bye.

10. ^this
    Its only a matter of time before this country's economy collapses and we know all hell will break loose shortly afterwards.

11. Unfortunately the system is rigged beyond our control to the point some stoners could make it into an elected position of our government.

But I hear your message loud and clear, bitching on a weed forum isn't helping anyone.

12. I agree people should be more active in creating change, but please don't offer up a Vin Diesel movie as an example of what we should be doing.

13. Oh ya what are you doing?

I'd love to hear how much you are helping this country.

14. everyone should be armed and ready to shoot down anyone trying to take their guns away, stock up on food and water for the dollar collapsing will soon happen. make or join groups with other gun owners there is power in numbers. get other things to like pocket knives

15. Also I don't think I'd win a congressional seat. Somehow running on a "government is evil and should be abolished" platform would seem like a losing proposition.

16. But for universal health care and education .....gimmie a fucking break.

17. Someone that looks to the state to promote universal education and health care is exactly what's wrong!

18. Doesn't surprise me that they quote a fictional movie ... disillusional

19. [quote name='"ciao stupido"']You know if half of you quit whining about whats wrong with our country and insted ran for congress to try and change it, we'd be able to change whats fucked up about this country. Most of the dudes that are in the House & Senate dont care about you. So fucking run for office and make the change that you want in this country. Be the fucking change.

We can still save the American expeirment. It's you entitled lazy ass Americans who would rather sit by and watch it all circle the drain with your seeds & ammo that'll be the final nail in the coffin for this country.

Did fucking Riddick sit idly by while the necromongers took over Helion Prime? Fuck no, he went right into the heart of the beast and set and example. He fought for all the oppressed and look who ended up on top.

Do the same, and this time, rebuild the country with universal education & healthcare? kthx bye.[/quote]

I don't have the money to run for congress. And I'm only 24. Not old enough.

Don't tell people to run for office when it's not even possible.