police encounters: share you stories here!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by viper2788, Apr 4, 2009.

1. #1 viper2788, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    so how has your luck been with the cops? bad consequences? close calls? lets hear it. give us a story, and of course, a lesson learned!

my first one involving bud happened my first semester in college. there was about 7-8 guys and we decided to go to the basement floor of our dorm building and smoke in the girls public bathroom. we were cool about it and were using the sploof and stuff at first. and then we got real high and started singing and whatnot... and the next thing you know, a female cop walks in, and my friends just hitting that pipe with her right behind him! this blew me really hard... i lost my campus housing, was put on drug class, drug testing for 4 semesters(not including break, thank god), on campus counseling, community service, etc. but its over with now... dont get caught!!
    -never smoke on public campus property! esp if you attend that university. also, drug testing blows. dont take pot for granted, i see it as a privilege. im just that much more thankful every time i smoke now.

another time, my buddy and i were hitting a ride in the backroads around midnight... and when were out in the middle of fuckin nowhere, we see these two cop cars parked along side of this cemetary, and they turn their cars on and start following us. i quickly sped up a bit and while hitting a bend, my friend ate the bud and threw out our 40s. right after, i get pulled over for no reason... and they ask to search my car if i dont mind. i said yes, forgetting we just had a bowl like 5 mins ago, and i had kottonmouth kings playing in the background the whole time! the cops obviously knew, but they let me off. we went right back into the area, picked up an 8th, a 30 pack and headed towards a friends house =)
    -bad fuckin luck im still hittin them backroads. we played it off like professionals... sort of.

and the last one was over the past summer... i was driving around really drunk, burned some tires, did some speeding and i get pulled over. at 3:30am. i was under 21 at the time, and i blew a 0.08. the cop was tellin me all the things that were gonna happen to me, inclduing getting my lisence suspended for 3 years! well anyway, he asks me why im out, and we just start having a conversation. i was drunk enough that i was just talking to the man like he was a friend... and was explaining to him about my troubles and why lifes hard etc etc... and eventually, he just tells me to get back in the car, and slowly drive back home.
    -dont drink and drive and speed. just drive slower lol. also, always cooperate with the police. some of my buddies werent as lucky..

unfortunately i have more stories... but the ones mentioned above are the pot related ones. anyway, stay safe everyone!

2. Haha good stories bro!
    One time i got pulled over after buying some buds, and i had the bag of weed in my hand while talking to the cop. He was asking me why i was parked for a few minutes.

3. Not cool.

4. yes, that was the lesson learned.

5. last night me and my girl were cruising around zooted as hell driving really slow around our subdivision and a cop comes out of no where and we both have blunts in our hands. I open her passenger window up and I turn left while we threw our blunts out the window. Cop smelt my car got to search it didnt find anything. Went back to where we tossed the blunts and kept smoking

6. haha true champion status right there:smoke:

7. I pulled around the back of a Mr. Pita to sell a bag to one of their employees. "out of nowhere" as we stoners like to say xD a cop pulls in behind me. We're the only two cars in this parking lot, at night, behind a decrepit strip mall. After giving me the run around, talking to me and such, he searches me and every inch of my car, and my two friends that were with me. All he found was a bowl (which wasn't mine) and made me throw it in a dumpster and let me go. As we pull around the corner, me and my friend pull out the half ozs. we stored in our crotch regions and proceeded to go about our night :cool:

8. You blew a .08 and the cop let you go? Either that cop should get fired or you're lying.

9. i kid you not. it was county police, a young officer probably in his late 20s. he first asked me if i was drinking, which i admitted to, and then he had me do a series of tests. he made me walk the line and back, count to 20 mississippi and back, and he had me hold my head still while following this blue light he had with my eyes. then he finally breathalyzed me, in which i blew a 0.08.

despite me stumbling out of the car, i completed each of those tasks without mistake. he knew i was really close to my home so i guess he figured i'd be good to go. arent you not supposed to let drunk drivers go to begin with? i mean i always did feel really lucky about that situation.