Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police are watching my house, what to do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 4, 2011.

1. #61 skinny ninja, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    LOL
    Ok a few things...
    First off, you have a pretty skewed view of law enforcement
    Cops don't make rules, just enforce them
    They cannot give you any kind of punishment for a crime you commit, let alone a more severe one. All they can do is detain/arrest you. The rest is up to the courts, the judge, and your peers to decide. Cops always lie about this to scare people, normally highschool/college kids, into giving up information. It's not illegal for cops to lie like that, and i've seen it work very well on people. One time, this guy I knew gave up so much unnecessary information that even the cop was confused

On another note. Dude really, I think you are highly over reacting. I dont know the Maryland laws but it's probably just a misdemeanor for paraphernalia
    You Dad's girlfriend is probably purposefully stressing you out so much so they can 'teach you a lesson about drugs.' She's closely tied to a strict department of law enforcement afterall. What do you except her to say? Just keep toking up like nothing, so she may look bad if her name gets thrown in the mix?
    Even if parents 'accept' weed, they almost always do not like the idea of THEIR child using drugs. My uncle is a alcoholic, but he never smokes with me because he says that it feels like he 'is setting a terrible example for me' That he's "lived it so he should know better." Even though Im trying to convince him to smoke with me and Im not exactly a kid anymore by any means. Plus, ive had experience with way more than just weed and he knows too. Doesnt change anything
    Sorry if I sound like an asshole but really man, think about how paranoid you sound

PS. Dont NOT grow, ever. I cant believe you were even going to try years ago. You dont have the right mindset for it at all. If the thought of possession charges makes you sweat, then there is no fucking way in hell you will ever be able to handle yourself if the police ever showed up around your grow.
    And then you'd really have a reason to be stressed

2. Exactly. It is hard for that point to resound: with all these over dramatic, paranoid high schoolers in here sharing their made up stories "oh one time, I got caught with a dime bag and the FBI watched for a month straight and had a SWAT van outside my house".

3. im saying number 2

4. Did you really need to type all that when its been said for 3 pages....im sure the OP is getting sick of hearing the same damn thing from every person. As am i

5. Sorry to be blunt.. But you really just need to shut the fuck up. You sound retarded.

6. hahaha this is a very oddly specific pic. fits this thread perfectly

7. #67 419GottaMin?, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    Did you really need to quote "all of that" right before you bitch about how useless it was?

Unsubscribe if you cant stand looking at certain posts in here. I mean is it really that hard to not look at this thread? Obviously something is pulling you back into here.

And to the OP, your dads girlfriend is just lying to you about the cops so you dont smoke in the house anymore. There is NO WAY the cops will search your house over a small charge.

Your acting like your a huge dealer with pounds of bud in your house. You should just chill out. Trust me there are plenty of other people out there with way more bud/pipes than you that are probably laughing their ass off at this thread......

I know i am :rolleyes:

8. I probably didnt need to but i did, not having a good day so i felt like criticizing, we all do it :)

9. Well that's pretty fucking stupid.

10. Exhibit A

11. Good.

12. :laughing:

He added the caption himself.... it's just a picture of a guy digging a hole.

13. this troll has had big success with this shit, 5 pages damnn

why would he bury his shit in his yard when he knew he was being watched? wtf is a security check? and his dad has governmental clearance of some sort? if this story is tru op, then your dad and his gf are trolling you big time,

but if your a troll then gotta give you a tiny bit of props for creating some name calling and some good old fashioned pissed offness in this thread

14. You say you got hit with paraphernalia possession? I just looked it up, maximum penalty for this in Maryland is a $500 fine and no jail time. They're not watching your house for this, if they were, there would never be enough cops to watch the houses of everyone who commits even the smallest crime.

Your dads girlfriend is fucking with you. She figures she'll scare you into being a good kid.