Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Polen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMuncherPt, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Pressed kief is hash.

How to smoke hash without a pipe:

Break off a small piece, about pea size and don't crumble it. Take a small piece of cardboard and push a pin through it so when you set the cardboard down, the pin sticks straight up (with the point facing up). Stick your piece of hash on the point of the pin. Hold a lighter to the hash until it starts to smoke. If it flames up, blow out the flame. Put a small clear drinking glass over the smoking hash. When the glass is full of smoke, tip up one edge of the glass, put your mouth to it and inhale the smoke. You can also stick a straw under the glass and inhale the smoke that way.

2. Ty... ill try that

3. Pollen in german... is kief so i think the OP just mis understood the guy with the chemicals or whatever... but yeah Pollen is kief im pretty sure it means the same in your language cuz your only missing an L :p :p .... personally id roll a joint with the pollen and some tobacco but i quit cigs so i probably wud just smoke a little bowlski