Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Polen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMuncherPt, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Hey guys...
    So , i just registered , but i have never smoked it before...
    I have a few questions:
    -This guy i know tells me that it is impossible to get weed on my town , and that all he can get me is a thing called "polen" and if he tells me this , then it is true , which according to him is the polen of cannabis mixed with a lot of chemics and that comes in tablets...Now , i was wondering if anyone has ever tried it and if it is possible to smoke it witouth tobbaco...He keeps bugging me that i need to mix it with tobacco or i wont get high... is this true? because i hate tobacco...

The other question:
    I have never smoked and while a guygave me a puff of weed once , i didnt get anything mostly because i didnt knew what to do with the smoke... are there any guides out there that show how to do the actual smoking process?

Ty , and sorry for the grammar , i am not english

2. Polen? Can't find weed? Actual smoking process?

3. You haz internets but no google?:confused:

4. I tried googling , but polen is how it is called in portuguese , and there were barely any results... And no , i cant find actual weed because i live in a small town...The guy tells me he would have to ask a guy that lives in Lisbon to bring it over...

And yeah , the actual smoking process...what do i do with the smoke? do i just push it?

5. I'm not entirely sure what your friend is talking about, but I wouldn't smoke it if it's been processed with unknown 'chemicals'.

He could be misinformed (or under-informed) and just be selling small bits of hash, but that's probably something we can't determine without a photo or a better description of his 'product'.

From the sounds of it you just need to ask around, if there's hash there's weed, so someone must have some. Or better yet, grow your own :)

6. I have no idea what polen is, probably some low quality weed. You dont need to smoke weed mixed with tobacco, in fact its more enjoyable without it. Just inhale the smoke in to your lungs for a second and breathe it out. Its not that difficult lol.

7. Well , yeah , from what i understood it was similar to hash... and from what he has shown me it is kind of like brown , and it has to be burned and then you smoke it... the chemicals are used to make it larger

8. are there guidelines for breathing?

9. Pollen won't get you high. I have no idea what he's trying to sell you but stay away from it (unless it's hash. Then go for it).

Try looking on YouTube for videos on smoking techniques.

10. Here , i found a pic that looks similar to what he has shown me

[​IMG]

11. How about actually being civil people? We want people to join the City and stick around, we aren't trying to drive them away...

Whatever this "polen" (pollen?) is, I wouldn't risk ingesting it in any form (keif mixed with a lot of chemicals? No thank you, I like my weed natural). Start making more connections in your city, there's bound to be someone selling somewhere. He's probably telling you to mix it with tobacco because what he's giving you does absolutely nothing, but he's saying you'll get "high" because of the tobacco buzz. Sounds like a great way to rip you off.

For your second question, if you've ever smoked a cigarette, you smoke it the exact same way. It's not a complicated process, just breathe in the smoke (all the way to your lungs) and hold it there for 3-4 seconds, then just exhale. Simple as that. The feeling won't always (sometimes it does) hit you immediately. Sometimes it takes 10+ minutes to feel high. Just go into it with a positive mindset and don't stress about the "process" of smoking too much and you'll have a good time.

Let me know if you've got any other questions.

12. That is hash for sure, Id buy some and smoke it in a pipe.

13. That's hash. It's definitely smokable and you do not need to mix it with tobacco. I'd suggest trying to find some weed though. If there's hash in the area, there's got to be some bud too. Hash is great, don't get me wrong, but if you've never smoked before, it's not really a beginning substance.

14. Oh ok , nice... does it need tobacco? and you said to do it with a pipe , cant it be done with a regular joint

15. No need for tobacco, if your smoking hash alone you cant really roll it in to a joint, wouldnt work very well. A glass or metal pipe with a screen would be the way to go for starters.

16. #16 dexdurr, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    polen + tobacco = nicotine buzz and a waste of money lmfao.
    uh pull hard on what ur smoking then inhale it. thats how u smoke.

or uh in a less sarcastic way pull hard, then actually take a deep breath after its how i learned to do it iguess. and that hash block if its treated with other chemicals to make it larger imo dont even do it lol leather shoes and shit.

17. Umh , ok , ill just do some cooking as i am quite good with it... If i make brownies , does it leave an odd smell on a ventilated oven?

18. #19 the blunt truth, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    Lisbon as in Portugal? If hes giving you hash with chemicals in it than its probably soapbox. I know that stuff is somewhat common in Europe

DONT SMOKE SOAPBOX HASH EVER

I'm from America and have never seen it, but I've heard of it. People put turpentine, shoe polish, even dog turds in that stuff to increase weight. And its like 5% real hash.

edit: lol i though lisbon was in spain, its just right next to it
    edit: i checked an atlas and its not even that close to spain. Fuck geography though lol

19. Lol wut? Lisbon is in Portugal...those damn spaniards will have to conquer it from our cold dead hands... but yeah , thanks for the answer...ill just make some brownies