point of trolling?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke Papers, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Fuck internet memes, you don't have to find the most obscure new picture or idiotic 4chan catch phrase to be cool online. OR TYPE IN ALL CAPS.

2. isnt your sig a meme, in not a meme form. hypocrite.

3. No, actually it's a picture of a midget. And a common thing I say next to it. So i'm not a hypocrite

4. [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o&feature=related]trolololol - YouTube[/ame]

5. yeah you are way better then the trolls.

6. could you explain why you have a picture of a midget and one of your antics written by it? thats the definition of a meme. picture+comment/saying

7. No you stupid fuck. It's zack roloff, if you watched little people big world (which i assumed everyone who smokes weed did) then you would know who he is. And secondly the picture is in no way shape or form affiliated with my "antics" I'm not getting into an argument with some persons name I can't even pronounce

8. Epic troll... Reporting for duty.

9. #30 duhganjaplanta, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011

but why do you have a picture of of him and one of your sayings right next to it? and i watched that show it was hilarious.

my name is actually quite obvious if you can break words down. should have paid attention in 5th grade.

10. I don't consider it one of my sayings, just something I say a lot because no one ever does any fucking dishes around here but me. And the picture, well its funny because he's a midget

11. that sounds like a troll to me :rolleyes:

12. imma troll out a here

13. he is making a goofy ass face. but its misleading. i thought it supposed to be a meme

14. My theory is trolling is a substitute for sex for some people.

15. Yeah cus everyone knows trolls don't have sex... And if they don't have sex they don't reproduce.. Meaning there wouldn't be any new trolls.. Which is false..

So trolls do have sex. :wave:

16. It's true, I had sex with his mum. ^