Point me in the right direction please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigdahhwg, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Ok, so i've been looking allllll over this sight on how to grow. I've read the grandpa's guide, and stuff like that, but I need step by step with some pics ya know? Im a first time grower, and Im tired of buyin that crappppy swag and expeeensive dro . I know how to germinate like the back of my hand, but I dont knwo how to set up and stuff like that. I was going to set up in my attic, put a fan on it up there, and close off a lil area with some heavy duty plastic wrap. Its easy to adjust the lamp IM gonna use, but other than that. Im completely lost. How do I feed it, check ph, clip the buds, general care I guess.

2. Attics are not great. You can't really control the environment to well in them. I recommend you read the book By Mel Frank called Marijuana Growers Insiders Guide. Also check out Grow Great Marijuana by Logan Edwards. Not only will those books answer all your questions but, aftger reading them, you will have a great general knowledge and understanding about the plant. You can pick both of those books up at Amazon.com