Point and laugh at how ugly i am

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shattascam, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indeed, you could lower your standards too that helps tremendously.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. How low though, is the question

3. #63 shattascam, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    it's going to happen, probably this year. I can tell because at least some girls are starting to check me out and don't seem to mind being close to me in public places and believe me, if they didn't want to be close to me they wouldn't be. My pheremonal magnetism is growing stronger, as a means of adaptation in the ecosystem and in the interest of continuation of my genes. Therefore the brain needs to catch up to the balls, and it may in fact be that simple. i need to learn social skills to capitalize on these opportunities instead of do nothing like an autist, or a coward.

• Like Like x 1
  4. A good way to meet Girls is through common interests. Girls notice if you are desperate, and when you are the i dont give a fuck type they notice and find that attractive.

Speaking about pheromones.maintain proper hygiene and dont douse yourself in perfume or the like.

We all made mistakes that we are troubled of, but the trick is to learn of it and overcome. Dont get consumed by it.

Thinking that you need to exchange weed for physical intimacy wont give you positive outcomes. Why do you want to be taken advantage of ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. And if I might add, is a turn off. As a woman, I get my own weed and do what I please with it. If a man assumed I wanted to chill for free smoke, or, thought they can get in my pants with free smoke, im done before it begins! Also a great way to lower your odds, who says a lady dont wanna smoke u up for no reason or hidden agenda?

6. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks already because i've already been through giving all the fucks. There is nothing anyone can say to me i have not heard before. That's why i feel so confident putting my ugly face on the internet. It's a good place to start.
    I didn't say it's always the case, it's just nice when it happens.

7. We are not able nor equipped to deal with any situation where suicide is even mentioned as a possibility. While I feel for you, as a Moderator of this site I have to offer you information on getting help and then shut this thread down. We can't, shouldn't and don't accept any liability for your actions. We can link you to a site where you can get help, though.

Talk To Someone Now
    You will find this number: 1-800-273-8255
    You can speak to someone. The site also offers an option for chat.

There is also a crisis text line: Home
    Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the United States, anytime, about any type of crisis.
    A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds, all from our secure online platform.The volunteer Crisis Counselor will help you move from a hot moment to a cool moment.

Here is a link for several crisis lines: Crisis Lines - Now Matters Now

Blades, please report threads like this immediately before you engage in any kind of conversation.

Thanks...and good luck to the OP.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.