Point and laugh at how ugly i am

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shattascam, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 shattascam, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2021
    I don't give a fuck if my photo is on the net. it's not like anyone knows me or knows who i am anyway, and i can always delete later. Plus i'll probably just hang myself before i have to dish out a thousand bucks over absolutely nothing so fuck it.

In the meantime here's how ugly i actually am. Wow he's so fucking ugly. He looks like absolute crap. he's probably a virgin and has a small dick and doesn't know how to put a condom on. No wonder girls don't wanna fuck him cuz he's an UGLY ASS MUTHAFUCKA who doesn't have PRETTY BOI shit goin on ! He's a PUSSY cuz he don't get no bitches! Can't grow facial hair for shit and then he looks just as bad without any HAHAHAH!!!!! Fool has had less sex than he can count on his right hand which just goes to spanking his dick anyway followed by smoking weed numbing the sad miserable hell that is his life!!!! SEXWEEDPSYCHOSIS!!!! HE WILL NEVER GET PUSSY!!! HE WILL NEVER GET PUSSY!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! GIVE INTO THE DARK SIDE! LET"S FUCKING BEAT HIM UP AND KILL HIM AND THEN HAVE SEX!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Oh look another post about how much you hate yourself
    eddie-hitler-gif-10.gif

But since you want people to laugh at you here you go..
    200w (15).gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I should hate myself i don't have sex, every minute of every day. I should also hate myself because i'm straight, male, and cis. It is my civic responsibility to

4. sheesh smoke a bowl.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Or two. Or three. Don't mind if i do.

6. More to life to bangin' chicks and being good looking. Just need to chill and re-evaluate your perception of yourself. I havent had a bitch in 9 years, I'm straight and i've had chances but fuck all the drama. Maybe in a few years that will change but not today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. aye, i shall remain stout hearted. i shouldn't give a bitch or anyone else the pleasure of being able to influence how i feel. ..harder than it sounds tho

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. i'll end up being a good fuck but a nasty one, like fuck real hard, fuck like a vietnam vet with PTSD or something, like think about a decade spent coming home from a shit ass job empty apartment crying drinking getting high and jerking off and then unleashing that sexually or at least thats how much shit i got inside me which is why i fly off the handle at inconsiderate ppl who judge me on first impression

9. and daddy was never theeeeere to take his son by the hand and show him how to get his lil pecker in some pussy wahhhhh theres another layer of childhood trauma right thar

10. i have nieces and nephews, all my siblings are married, i'm the loser funny uncle bachelor, i'm an embarassment

but fuckin ell, i belabor the point

11. Dude just get a god damn hooker & stop feeling sorry for yourself lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ok, brb

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. this post is pathetic on so many levels.

attention whore much?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1

14. BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I spent the crucial influential developmental years of my life alone and spurned and rejected by others and now I'm permanently damaged and can't fucking stand being alone

16. More like all by myself but want to fuck a fat whore in the ass and this will totally happen you have my word, because I am wired like that and also insane because this all finally drove me insane

Edit: I also just enjoy doing what others have said I couldn't do or shouldn't do

17. and now you troll/seek the approval of strangers on the internet

good job

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. It's not something i have done before no, i just thought fuck it today and decided to give people the opportunity to say what they were thinking anyways

19. You have done this before though, what are you talking about?

this is like the 5th time you've done this.

[​IMG]

your new profile pic ^^^^^

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yeah a year ago i thought i'd be handsome enough to get laid in another year, boy was i wrong

Guess i'm gonna be 30+ and by that point it won't matter anyway. I'm gonna kill myself that's why i don't care about posting shit like this . I don't care about anything and politely i don't give a fuck what you think either

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.