PoiBoy's Sun & Soil Chronicles (in the Dirt Hole)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by PoiBoy79, Mar 18, 2018.

1. That's what I'm talking about - I knew I'd love the bud structure!

• Like Like x 3
  2. That's right, you like the fems. He had some Vietnam black s1s up on his last mail list, but it's not his main thing for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah, hoping in the future I won't have to stick with 6 plants max...keep missing out on great strains. Oh gotta look for that VB S1, sounds sexy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wednesday 6/3

It's been a week since I topped and watered. Gave a light watering, and took the cages and nets off so these ladies can feel the full force of the dirt hole.

Lilly - has big ol' leaves. I'm gonna need lots of support for her. The leaves curl on the windy days, don't think she likes wind much. Is racing the zam in growth
    20200603_150714.jpg
    Zamaldelica, exploded after the topping
    20200603_121625.jpg
    Romulan - in a 45 gallon looking like a hotdog in a hallway smh. I swear
    20200603_121639.jpg
    Super Silver
    20200603_121646.jpg

Y Griega
    20200603_121658.jpg
    Blotto OGK
    20200603_121708.jpg

Peace and irie vibes in your gardens and beyond!

• Like Like x 8

5. Hopefully it is a grower not a shower lol

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the laugh!

• Like Like x 3
  7. yo @baconman1945

Hadn't been on IC in a bit and was welcomed by a request from doobie (dubi) for pics of my 2018 Kali China....this means another 2 packs of my choice!
    Anybody have some Ace suggestions they'd like to see me grow a lifetime from now (next year)??

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. @sacredsoil
    Good seeing you! What's new? Help me pick Ace strains to grow lol

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nothin much I'm pheno hunting my pack of 6 panama x pck and and 3 violetas. I just flipped them to flower last week. I'm sampling zamaldelica x kali china phenos too. Pretty strong, but need to find one with good flavor. Also need to try the last 3 panama x pcks I grew. I am regrowing that Golden Tiger #3. Hoping to get a better cure on her this time and that I can successfully clone her again.

Been hit or miss with the cloning lately. I lost all my red sapphires to my failed cloning and reveg attempts, but I can at least sample a few in a few months. Trying to get a hang of this aerocloner I just started using.

Get some golden tiger beans and idk whatever else tickles your fancy. How about pure malawi or panama?

• Like Like x 4
  10. Are you saying the panama x pck doesn't got the good flavor so far? It sounds like it would be one of their most fragrant and flavorful strains. How'd that Zam x KC turn out for you? Heard lots of high praise....I was thinking the other day how I thought the two flowers would mix nicely, as I was puffing on a joint of the zam. That KC I have is nearly 2 years old, still holds that taste.
    I'm with you on the Golden Tiger, been wanting that awhile. Looks like a big yielder. I'll try the malawi at some point too. One thing I've never done is try a strain from their R&D section.

• Like Like x 4
  11. That's badass that you got that request/offer from Dubi! Really speaks to your skills and knowledge, in my opinion. It's good to be humble, like you are when people compliment you, but Dubi has a keen eye. He knows what's up!

"hotdog in a hallway smh" lmao!

I'm always interested in hearing another comment about ZamxKC! It didn't make it into my recent order because I was eager to try some others. Don't want to talk it down though. It's still on my list, just a little lower. Highlights of my order were GTxPan and Pangi (Pan x Bangi Haze). If you liked Malawi, I'd say ask for Super Malawi Haze. If you haven't done Pangi, maybe that or PanHaze? I'll probably be onto Pangi around then lol. Have you ever run OT Haze or Honduras? Solarlogos killed it last season outdoors with OT Haze and Dubi's Honduras crosses, and he's somewhere north of you in your state, iirc.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Haven't even tried the panama x pck yet. Last three were pretty panama dominant. Couple pink pistil phenos. Still hoping for a pink haired purple pheno from these next 6. All cloned quickly and have good vigor. They definitely get the vigor from the panama. Probably double the height vs the violetas.

Only tried two of six zamaldelica x kali china. I need to switch the bovedas for 58's because the taste isn't as good for vaping at 62. Vaped better after drying a little today. Pretty strong though, only cured for three months. Also some smoke tests are needed.

• Like Like x 4
  13. I dont know if you are using a timer with the cloner. I use a timer with 1 min, on and 4 min, off. Now mine doesn't get hot at all.

Image (2).jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. #474 sacredsoil, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    I started using a timer for 15 on 15 off the other day. Seems to be doing ok. Also moved it to being right next to the AC.

EDIT: I'm going to get one of those timers, I think 15 off might be too long. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks bacon! I've done pretty good in the garden, even though it feels like Ace breeds plants that are made for SoCal lol
    That Zam x KC has my eye too...
    The ones I'm more drawn to at the moment are Thai Chi, Haze x KC, Snow Moon, and Panama x Tikal. Oh damn, can't forget about the Super Malawi Haze or the PanHaze. Haven't seen anyone growing the NepJam x KC...sounds like a winner..too many goodies dammit

I've actually done the Pangi too -
    20181021_061535.jpg
    That was the first pic Ace asked me for, it's on their IG and website. That plant was super terpy. Still smells strong now, like multivitamins, trip out.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. Good grief, those are some giant flowers! I'm on the same page as you with the Haze x KC. That's my next long flowering strain, but it'll be a bit before I pop it, probably a year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Damn bro bro nice. I love that sativa structure. I'm thinking of popping thai chi and the rest of the violetas next. The two zamaldelica x kali china that I tried were a nice creamy taste. It dried a little more probably to 58 and became much smoother, tastier, and more potent (in the vape). Not too bad. It lost some green color and turned more tan colored too. Lots of different genetic combinations with that one. My purple one hermied so I didn't keep. It made a fuck ton of seeds.

Get the Golden Tiger. I want to see it outside. She's a beast. Here's #3 at week 9.5 from flip. Maybe going to have to take another set of backup clones just in case these ones don't make it.
    20200602_015522.jpg 20200602_015515.jpg 20200602_015509.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Beautiful plant, no wonder they gave you more seeds, that's an advertisement right there.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hats off sacredsoil those are some beauts! Yeah, the GT pics are outrageous, those will probably be in my next purchase before the start of next season. I wonder how it compares to Zam in power, GT looks like it will surely win in the yield department.
    The choices I made for the free packs were Thai Chi and Malawi x PCK. Your description and pics of the M x PCK strain, along with reviews on the forums and the impressions that she's an easy grower cinched the deal.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Thanks bacon, still got some, just won't disappear lol
    I was surprised to see the Super Malawi Haze is even longer to finish than the Haze x KC... was one of the reasons I didn't get some long flowering ones yet, gotta work out logistics before committing lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2