PogMoHoin's GrowBox

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by pogmohoin, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Looking good. Subbed

2. :wave:Hello, and ty.:wave:

3. Ty Unholy, welcome aboard.:hello:

4. #44 pogmohoin, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    UPDATE: Day 23

A few pics. Its taking off after I toppped it. The canopy is nice and even so far.
    Its real bushy for the small size so far.
    Just waiting for the branching to get tall enough to start training individually.
    No signs of over-feeding so ill up the dose for next feeding.

All good so far. :wave:

5. Ok, its not letting me upload pics, I'll try again shortly.

6. looking nice so far :)

it wasn't letting me upload pics either >;v/

I really like those cfls...I've seen some cool cfls shapes that aren't available here...like the flower shaped ones too.

7. Looking forward to those pictures!

8. [quote name='"pogmohoin"']Ok, its not letting me upload pics, I'll try again shortly.[/quote]

I had trouble uploading also.. Something about an error or something..

9. Ty and welcome.:hello:

The company name is Ecopal if thats any help, you can contact them. I did and got an e-mail back in the hour, very good service, they asked me where i was and then gave a list of places that sold them in my town. Worth a try.

10. UPDATE: Day 24

A few pics. Its taking off after I toppped it. The canopy is nice and even so far.
    Its real bushy for the small size so far.
    Just waiting for the branching to get tall enough to start training individually.
    No signs of over-feeding so ill up the dose for next feeding.

I did some leaf tucking rather than trimming or pruning. Some before and after pics.

Have to use Photobucket to upload pics! Anyone else experiencing this?

GrassCity pictures by POGMOHOIN - Photobucket

11. shit, what happened?

12. UPDATE : Day 25

Busted the Gardai/ Police showed up with warrant this morning. Took my plants.
    Fuck em.

13. That's fucked up, sorry man. How the hell did that happen?

14. Seriously? Yeah what happened man. It seemed like you just had two tiny little plants. So fucked up.

15. They weren't here for the plants but rather a drugs bust, they got noting only 2 stems,lol
    I dont pay for weed, so I partake it illegal activities, thats why they on to me.
    Fuck em, ill only be at the prison gates and i'll be turned away cos of overcrowding.

Next yrs outdoor is gonna be dodgy.

16. That fucking blows, sorry bro.

17. Makes me sick because I loved watching em grow, watering and stuff felt good.
    I grow a few things but ganja is the most satisfying, it grows so fast.
    I wasnt doin it for smoke, if I was it would have been at least 50 plants, something serious.

Tnx for the support.

18. Yeah, in the beginning it was a bit tedious but now I see them do what they do, its pretty awesome and will only get better from here on out.

You're welcome.

19. bro i feel so bad for you. fuck the cops.