Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

podcasts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hoppka47, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hey whats the best podcasts to listen to while blazing. I often blaze in my car at night listening to tunes and thinking but I only have so many cds. I want a interesting podcast that will blow my mind keep me interested and not too dry but also not stupid humor. Actually would rather it not be a humor one.

2. Joe Rogan Experience

or

Duncan Trussel Family Hour

3. Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day.

4. throwing shade.

or anything from maximumfun.org

5. The Harland Highway.

You are welcome :)

6. Joe Rogan Experience hands down

7. radiolab, trip balls yo

8. Rooster Teeth Podcast or Joe Rogan's Podcast

9. To be specific, listen to the Joe Rogan podcast: #183 and #194 (Jason Silva), #257 (Immortal Technique), #237 (Tommy Chong), #55 (Duncan Trussell)

Those are my personal favorites, but there are 250+, so there are plenty of really good ones.

10. ^The couple podcasts with Bert Kreischer are pretty funny too.

11. The Joe Rogan Experience, Icehouse Chronicles, Dopecast, Mysterious Universe and The Duncan Trussell Happy Hour are all awesome!