po

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by floating43, Jan 22, 2008.

1. 2:30 on Sunday morning i'm pulling out of sunoco and some guy that went through the intersection right near it starts tailgating me. so i was like wtf and sped up and hit like 70. as i'm about to turn into my street it turns out that the guy tailgating me was an undercover cop and he proceeds to pull me over. he gets up to my car and asks, "son, have you been drinking this evening?" i say no and then he asks if i've been doing anything else and i obviously say no. he goes back to his car to do whatever and then he comes back to my car and asks me to get out. so i do. he tells me what i'm being citied for and as i'm walking back to my car he asks are you sure there's nothing in your car and i say no. Then he asks so you wouldn't have a problme with me searching it and i say go ahead. before he searches the car he searches me and i happen to have a pece in my pocket and half an 8th of candian medical marijuana in my back pocket. he pushes me against my car then takes me back over to his car, pushes me against that car while my hands are on his car roof. then tells me i'm under aresst for posession and then i get in the back of his car and he yells at me cuz i dropped pennies in his back seat and it made a noise against the shitty plastic seats that i was sitting on. and then they took my pece away forever...... :(

2. hahaha yo dude dont worry we will get a new one for you

3. Rule #1 : NEVER CONSENT TO A SEARCH..... EVER

4. you were probably golden until you let him search your car.

5. yeah really... why did you let him search you if you had pot on you???

6. when there is a possibility of them finding something, if your clean or hid it well enough let them look stupid

7. nothing more satisfying them grinning your ass off after a cop searches your car and doesnt find shit haha my friend was like oh you didnt find any marijuana? good man i dont do that stuff dude....it was sooo funny

8. no offence.. but that was prety stupid,lol. Like said before never consent to seach, unless they have DEF proof, then they can, but if they just pull you over, they cant just ask you to search, just say no. Also you didnt have to get out of your car.. he had no reason to get you out of your car

9. That's fucked. I thought Canada was lax with that sort of stuff.

10. i'm just gonna re-iterate what the otehrs have said.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER under ANY circumstances EVER consent to a search. Once you do that, you're basically giving up all you're rights to allow him to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Even if you didn't do shit and don't have shit NEVER consent to a search. Why would you want the gov't goin through your shit anyways? hm? Makes no sense to me.

11. I don't see a problem with you letting him search the car, but you had shit on you, so you basically screwed yourself.