PNW Perpetual journal 2x 4x4x6 600 watt HID

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PNWClosetGrower, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Looking awesomely tastey!

sent from the toilet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. In week four of flower probably 6 to go on the pineapple chunk and the medusa. Harvested the skywalkers on day 69 and day 70. One smelled great like sweaty skunks and the other had a weaker odor but very similar. The buds were fairly tight and dense, just covered with trichomes and very sticky. Been smoking early buds i've been taking from the line since the day i pulled them, wow i'm impressed. The bud i grow just keeps getting better, very happy!
    Pineapple chunk left Medus right. Did a little bit of lollipopping.: The light i have is rated to penetrate three feet so i trimmed what was under the three foot mark from the light. The light is on the ceiling btw and there is currently 11 inches between the light and the canopy lol... OOPS![​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. Nice harvest! Think I'll start chopping tomorrow, still have family hanging around. Guess it will be breakfast for brunch and mimosas, lol... and lots of weed! Hope you had a good Turkey Day!!

~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh i've dropped more seeds, it was a hard call i have so many to choose from. Next run i'm firing up one more bucket in the tent and i've already got 2 pakistan chitral kush fem seeds and one regular deep purple seed. I want to grow something pretty this time!

• Like Like x 3
  5. How long have you been at this, @PNWClosetGrower? Looks like you've got a good thing going there. I'm still figuring out the "perpetual" thing, but I'm close to harvesting once a month now. Just picked up a 5 new strains and I have about 15 to choose from, I know what you mean when you say it's hard to choose. My next two harvests after the last of my Swiss Cheese will be all Ayahuasca Purple so check out that journal if you want to see some (presumably/hopefully) gorgeous purple and ruby red buds.

Nirvana Grow Journal

• Like Like x 3
  6. Do you spin those ladies often?

~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  7. I spin all of them a quarter turn to the right every day, even have marks on them so i know if i missed one lol.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'm finishing the last two plants on my fourth grow now in the box and starting up the fifth very soon in the tent. About a year and a halfish. I love it!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Way to keep em rollin through PNWClosetGrower. Nice pull.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I got the pineapple chunk super cropped but the medusa is just too thick to bend. Pakistan chitral kush is up i think, got them mixed up. Pretty sure the deep purple's coming up it's just slower. The two in the box got big, too big lol. They're still stretching, got the pineapple chunk on the left to 13 inches from the light.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tents all cleaned up and going again, I forgot to mark the cups but i'm pretty sure the one up first is the chitral kush because the tap root on it was about 5 times longer then the other one and it came up first. At least these two plants should be easy to tell apart during flower. I really only bought the chitral kush because it's supposed to have a lot of really pretty phenos.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. Man, you pack'em in there, eh? Looks fantastic all day long! Nice healthy green and chaining up nice.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  12. Been a while since i've made an entry. The pakistan chitral kush managed to get mites already because i started it outside the tent. Ended up treating it with neem and an alcohol swab, the swab it didn't like at all.Mites are gone though and it's still growing. Not sure what happened to the deep purple, i think it was from the proximity to the heater and that was totally my bad. Looks to be back on track though in it's first week. Week 6 i think now on the pineapple chunk and medusa. They're seriously over grown, i can touch the roof and the plant with the same hand now, maybe 6 inches left until it hit's the roof. The medusa has stopped but the chunk's still moving upward and looks to me like it's got a good month left and is probably pheno 4 or 5. Really freakin slow but hopefully worth it.
    Here's the new girls, they're quite possibly the worst looking plants i've ever started lol. I'm sticking with them though and going to try to save em.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And the overgrown jungle of a box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4

13. #TwistedSister What are you gonna do with you're life!

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  14. quality im following this thread.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks mang! :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey guys, not a lot of time but wanted to drop off a quick update and some pics. Everything's on track except the pakistan chitral kush. It's fate remains to be seen, the roots are looking great but the plant itself looks pretty pathetic, i'm going to let it go though and see how it goes. The pineapple chucnk smells like lemon heads candy now and the medusa has a decently strong classic weed smell, it's smelling incredible in there right now. Kind of smell the chunks putting off makes you want to just take a bite.
    Tent, Deep purple left - Pakistan chitral kush right:
    [​IMG]
    Deep purple:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pakistan chitral kush: See how it's growing all sideways? It's not really getting taller, it's going to be interesting.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The box, Pineapple chunk left - Medusa right
    [​IMG]
    Medusa: This plants robust, i'd recommend it for novice growers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pineapple chunk, most certainly going to take a lot longer to flower! Looks like i got another odd phenotype:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I can already tell it's going to be another killer harvest, Stoked! :smoke:

• Like Like x 5
  17. Well guys i'm sorry to say this but my garden is over due to personal reasons. It's been great and i hope to return eventually.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Best of luck to you in your future endeavours PNWClosetGrower.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Man...that's rough. I hope it was your choice and not something out of your control, but you don't have to explain yourself. It's a bummer, but I've been there. Good luck, have a happy new year!

Not really...

• Like Like x 3
  20. It was beyond my control but on the bright side at least i will be keeping the garden after all. i might just start this back up after things clear a bit. Lifes messed up right now, going through a crappy divorce.

• Like Like x 4