Pneumonitis, antibiotics and weed. The big question.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by HakonWolfson, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Hi blades, I haven't been actibe mainly because internet was down for a while here and when it came back... I got sick, life's christmas gift for me was a bick, hard, wet dick called pneumonitis (wich is the previous stage to a pneumonia) forced down my thoat and into my lungs. Right now I'm what they call "convalescent", wich means: taking antibiotics (clarithromycin 500 miligrams) twice a day, resting, staying in, not exercising etc etc. Off course I don't even dare smoking for at least the next 10 days (the same with alcohol), but the thing is, I can't go out with friends, I can't drink, I can't smoke, and only three of my so called "friends" came to visit me in the past week. I already watched 3 entire series, 16 movies... And then, the idea hit me like a train "YOU CAN COOK STUFF WITH WEED YOU DUMB FUCK!"

So my question is ¿Is it ok to eat crazy-food(as we call it here) when taking antibiotics such as clarythomicin? ¿Or would it be stupid/dangerous?

Have good smokes blades.

2. From what I'm aware of, cannabis shouldn't interact with antibiotics but definitely do some more research on google. I know consuming cannabis does increase your immunity - so that will be of benefit to you.