Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pneumonia, Smoking Sick.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zenzy, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I have pneumonia which is an infection of the lungs I haven't smoked in like a month and I really need to get high. No I do not have access to edibles or the such so don't get smart here I'm looking for REAL help.

2. Well if you can't smoke it looks like edibles are your only bet man.. You have pneumonia, do you think smoking is going to help that? Either take the risk or just wait it out. There is really no more you can do.

3. You can make some edibles, it's not that hard

4. Make edibles...don't have to be bought. and can be made with shit you have in your house right this second.

5. make edibles dumb ass

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0d6wmMEhXg]‪Smokin Buddah Video‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, I just had too

7. You can make a firecrack in like 10 minutes. Thats the only way.

8. yea firecrackers are genious, check that shit out.

9. Read the OP dumbass. He said i have no access to edibles. Jackass

10. Vape! Make a lightbulb one, there's vids on YouTube.

11. So basically you're like:

"I can't smoke. Don't tell me the only other alternative, edibles, because I 'don't have access'. What should I do?"

... you serious man? Either smoke, make edibles or vape. There ain't no other secret method to getting high.

12. firecrackers it is.