pm = my worst nightmare

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Panda85, Jun 13, 2012.

1. well its breaking out bad..again... 3 large plants in flower.. not cool. i have them staggered out so they are 2wks 4wks and 6wks into flower. the one that is 4wks..the largest one had pm on tons of leafs :mad:

the humidity is 40% all the time and good ventilation...they are all from clones(same plant)

i just sprayed them with a light dose of the "green cure" and turned the lights out. idk what else i can do...im waiting on some silver wire to make some cs to breed them, get seeds, and start all over in a clean room. until then i have to keep these plants going. i inspect them all the time to make sure there is no pm on the surface after drying.

my process is spray with light doses of the green cure..and as it gets late into flower i mix up baking soda and water with a tiny bit of soap to try to keep the pm away. i spray them with high phd water while they are in their 48hrs of dark..then cut and dry..so far so good.

im tired of dealing with this crap and dont know what else i can do? i need to keep the perpetual grow going..and all i have is this plant as of right now.

is it possible to contain the pm and start new seeds? will the new plants get pm if i continuously spray everything down until the old pm infested plants are gone? need advice please

2. maybe you should do what i did. i went and sprayed all my plants with green cure when they were still vegging (just in case). i never seen pm at all.

3. yes. the green cure will keep it away for a couple weeks if not more. plus with green cure, you can harvest 1 hour after you sprayed them down.

4. p.s.

yes, once one has it, you can probably say that all of them either have it and it just hasnt shown yet or they will be getting it soon .

5. i spray everything in veg and in flower.. these ones in flower i use 1/4tsp for 20oz of water. i sprayed them just a couple days ago and it had a bad outbreak that i noticed today.. instead of removing the plants to spray them, this time i kicked the lights off and dual wielded spray bottles and sprayed the hell out of everything inside of the tent and all of the plants.. even the floors and the walls in the whole room, not just the tent.

i never knew you could spray up until harvest with green cure.. i always switch to just high phd water spray them.. cut all the leafs off. then let it sit for a day or 2 in the dark before cutting. is the green cure toxic if sprayed before cutting? or do you rinse them off?

6. no. you could literally spray the whole plant. wait an hour till it dries and smoke the nugs and you wont die.

7. funny thing. when i bought it, the stench that came out of that little jar is too harsh. lol. smells like ammonia x10