Plz help my joint keeps opening

Discussion in 'General' started by Hunnybunchzz, Aug 18, 2018.

1. #1 Hunnybunchzz, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Hello fellow weed lovers!!! Plzzz help I have gotten so much practice rolling I do everything right I just rip the glue off of the bambu paper I use. I use to be able to roll paper with no problem but idky y just forgot how to get the joint to stick all I know is that u cant lick it not more than 1 time but I’m not sure if I have to lick up or sideway ..... PS: plzzz help so that my joints will stick right or not be all bent and taste horrible and actually get me the effects I’m looking for lol ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Leave the glue on

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lick slowly & lightly from left to right. You’ll get great results. Keep practicing.
    (wait.. I just heard that)
    You know what I mean.

Ahem.. anyway... welcome to GC!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just tripped out staring at your avatar for like 2 minutes LOL

He says "Lick it, but dont make love to it"

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lol tips on how to lick it...jk man just use a bong bro blow them lungs up

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. THIS. You'll get more bang for your buck as well.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks the main reason I peel off the glue is because I like to make l
    thank youuu so much!!!! I’m exited to watch this video right now but don’t think I’m a new bie noooo I think it’s that my brain cells got to smoked and made me forget the licking part of rolling is just so annoying

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Girl, you got this! I dont have the patience to roll so, youre doing great!

9. No way
    yesss ok thank youu I hope I get it sooon

10. Yesss thank you my patience strong but my stress is not.!! And I can roll dutches and leaves and cigars those are already to lick just slober them up and they don’t even open back up or taste burnt paper but

• Like Like x 1
  11. Maybe your right thanks !!

12. I'm just curious, why not? You'll definitely get more medicated through a water pipe and you'll use less product.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes thank you so much you comment stands out so much actually I read a while ago and I already tried your tip and it WORKED I feel so happy that I signed too it’s like it gave me good luck because u don’t wanna know!!! Ps: a tip I learned when pressing down on the exposed paper press lightly* u know after licking when u have to press down

14. I wish I can use water pipes and bongs but they make me cough too much and burn my throat idk how ppl love them so much and make them look so cool

15. Put hot water not boiled and crush a halls or w/e brand n flavor drop few pieces wait 20-ish min then smoke....enjoy!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. When i roll a blunt (i dont use papers) I just lick stick and roll. When the blunt is decently moist I use a soft flame to harden the rap

17. Even tho I just love my spliff joints with fronta leaf grabba up in there maybe I should try a new paper method maybe swishers b cuz I like flavored

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Buy blunt wraps...all sorts of flavors

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks I been havin some progress thanks to u Grasscity fam but the trick with paper and no glue is to lick lightly up out of the TIPPP not sideways because there’s no glue but it’s basically the same thing just shorter and more licks but yess im making progress thanks again and thanks at grasscity

20. Update***** it iss to the side that u have to lick and once and lightly !!