Plz Help Me Fast!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pyrotec420, Oct 15, 2003.

1. plz some one, my plant looks like its dying i neeed imidiate help for my plants sake!! lol ....alright i have a 6-7 inch plant the stem isnt that thick yet and its lookin good but the leaves are looking down like there dying, not changing colours but its not as stiff as it was like its gotten weak hmm hopefully u understand i have it on a 18/6 cycle i have a fan on them now lots of ventilation a good light ...wat can it be plz help me out..thanks

2. HIGH All, how often do you water?

3. HIGH All, where did you go!!!!!!! Someone that needs help...sticks around till he/she finds what there're looking for.

Anyway.....could be a number of things....watering too much....not enough water. If you want help...you have to help us help you.

4. i water everytime it gets dry adn a bit before like wen the soil is just moist im a first time grower but i would really like this one to work its lookin good but like 2 of the leaves or lookin week and its scarin me lol

5. i have my light cycle on 16/8 now my buddy told me maybe it needs more dark time so i swiched it from 18/6 to 16/8 ..maybe that didnt even have anything to do with it lol...but i make sure its watered enough ..oh shit maybe im watering to much ? how do i know if im watering to much?