PLZ HELP,leaves on plants are curling/yellowing (might not a fert problem)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yinyang, Jul 12, 2006.

1. ok i just came back from vacation i was gone for 2 weeks. when i checked on my plants one of them has yellowing leaves and some of them are curling up while others are curling down. i would think its a fert problem but i havent boosted them since i left 2 weeks ago (unless its reacting to it now) and i use organic soil. i gave strict instructions to my dad about watering (stick your finger in the soil and if its still damp wait a day)
    i know he took good care of them so no worries over watering. he thinks its maybe because we spray the plants at night but i doubt it.

Can someone plz point out my problem so i can get my baby feeling better

2. Read my thread on Mg.

3. im not using MG
    ?

4. Oh for fuck´s sake.

Mg - chemical symbol for magnesium.

Not miracle grow, dumkopff.

Make the massive effort of clicking on the link in my sig, it may be to your advantage.

I despair of people who come on here, asking for help, and then ignore what they are offered.

5. ^someone hasnt gotten their weed fix today.
    give me a break this is the beginner section after all.

now to add insult to injury...i just discovered spider mites...i read your thread on the garlic & soap pesticide but i think ill go to the store for some sort of repellant.

6. Just cos you are a beginner that doesn´t mean you have to act brain dead.

As I mentioned in the thread that I was trying so unsuccessfully to direct you to, spider mites is ONE of the things that can cause yellowing of leaves. Glad you have found the cause. Spider mites are relatively easy to eradicate if you keep on it.

7. ^i hope so
    thx for the help