plz help asap can i lst a flowering plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dannyboy1069, Sep 10, 2011.

1. i need to lst a plant and i didnt know iv bent it 2 times this year but need to do it again but its budding will that hurt it? if so can i just do 1 or 2 branches at a time? whats the most likely negitive outcome from doing this....and one more thing do your plants need more water in the flower stage?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. u can lst when flowering imho, would be better in veg but it might just slow down bud production for a couple days while it recovers . might just increase flower time and prolong harvest date.

3. ohh geeeeezeeee that doesnt sound good at all so ok now if i only bend say 2 branches right will it only if it does slow down that branch or the hole plant?
    cause remember its lst= low stress technique and i was kinda thinking if ya bend em more of the budd is gunna get light right? idk just thinking out loud

4. yea do it slowly and you probably wont lose any days. just keep pulling the string or whatever you are using.
    i think i was thinking of supercropping when i was typing that before. supercropping you will lose some days, but i think lst would work good.

5. Yes plants use more water when flowering.

Good luck.