Plz can anyone help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hotdog telephone, Feb 1, 2018.

1. What is wrong with my plant. I've been giving it biobizz grow sparingly. 300w mars hydro grow light. Light is about 90cm away from it. Had previous issue similar to this. pH is 6ish and temp and humidity is fine. She's 16 days old. 1517505959818.jpg 1517505965581.jpg

2. Hey hot dog I would like to help. Can you please take a picture in regular light?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3. it looks like what ever happened to the lower leaves.The next two pairs of leaves look fine ...so i wouldnt try to do any thing just yet ,let the plant grow ,i think what ever it was has past now ,,i could be wrong but i dont think so ,,,take the damaged leaves off cuz they are not to recover and green up ,,,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not magnesium deficiency? I was thinking of adding some Epsom salts. I had a similar problem with first leaves. And I don't want these to die too

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. i dont think its mag deficiency ,,,you didnt mess with the leaves with the marks on as they were growing did you ?like just rubbing them or feeling them could cause marks like that ,if the leaves were young ,but as i said the new growth looks very healthy thats why i said just let the plant grow ,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes I suspect this to be a cal-mag issue as well. I think you should give a little Cal mag the next time you water. But let her get good a dry first. If she is thirsty then she will uptake that magnesium much faster! I also suggest getting some RECHARGE from Amazon or your hydro store to boost the microbes. They will really help the plant move the food where it needs to go

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pretty young to have calmag issues. Like Mac says the new growth shows no signs of anything. I’d also say let her grow. If it starts to spread think about some mag but looks nice and healthy to me.
    Really looks like something got on those 2 leaves and just dried up or something.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mac is correct! New life is the key to if u have fixed issue! Now let it grow

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Agreed leave it be!

Why bio bizz sparingly? What soil you in? I use all bio bizz, it's amazing?

• Like Like x 1
  10. 1517674156991.jpg 1517674164463.jpg 1517674169242.jpg

Well, that happened then. The leaves have just got worse. But I'm curious, because the other leaves(same branch) are all totally fine?

11. Are you getting your leaves wet? Don't get the leaves wet.

• Like Like x 1
  12. No I wasn't at all. I still don't know why it's happening.

13. I was thinking of starting a northern lights auto plant if that one fails. My only problem is that I'm growing in about a 1×1.5 m growing area. Do you think northern lights will smell too much?

14. Give them a flush

15. I don't want to overwater it seeing it as it is a auto.

16. I always water until runs out bottom of pots so I don’t get any build up

17. But my plant is pretty small in a big pot, so I don't know?

18. I’m not 100% but I had problems with nute burn I was just watering a little and not till run off and my plants burned I’ve never had nute burn now I water when pots are very light and dry and I water until water runs out of pot never have any problems now