pls help!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by lgap team green, Apr 22, 2008.

1. ok so this is my first time growing bud, this is also my first atempt at hydro ( i have a LARGE house plant collection and i grow a vegi garden every year but all using dirt) i decided to use a bubble bucket style system now that all being said im getting clhorosis and brown spots in older growth i have checked all the usuals(ph,temp,nute,ect,) and i just cant come up with the deff answer i was hopeing somone here would b able to help me out or bounce some ideas before i go experementing with the lives of my LADIES pls help
    -sorry bout the spelling :)

Attached Files:

2. We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS. Taking pictures and taking them like this, allows us to further help your problems.

3. im using hydro bucket ish
    im growing in doors in a 2x2x4 box not sure of the strain (bag seed)
    the plants are 6 weeks old from seed i am using 3 25w cfl's and one 55w
    i fed em a quick grow formula as well as a super b (1ml/l)and plant roids (1ml/l)
    my ph stays at 6.0 i check and adjust it as needed i have no bugs or diseases that i am aware of (im earning a deg in hort i know em all ) i hope that helps i have sinced fixed the problem i think but i would still enjoy as much feed bqack as possible i have more pics if needed
    grow on

4. For hydro don't let the pH rise above 5.8. Other than that I see nothing else wrong.