Plenty vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by joannjoubert1, Jun 7, 2017.

1. If I bought the plenty could it replace bong rips that wreak my breathing?

2. I am looking for a vaporizer that can replace my bongs and the plenty looks interesting more interesting than vapexhale cloud evo.

3. you dont need to replace your bongs... clean them and hook them on a vaporizer!

4. I love my Volcano. Had it for 5 years and it still works great. The flavor is unreal and if you turn up the heat you can get some killer bags. Very similar to a bong hit but without the smoke. I know there are other options but the Volcano is a solid device made for a lifetime.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I bought mine 2010 christmas, thing is a fucking champ! I dropped it off the top of my car before while driving still works fine not and not even a scratch, I also use a inverter to vape with it while on road trips. I am extremely happy with the buy. You do need to replace the clamp for the bags after a couple years, the plastic becomes weak.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

6. I have left the red light on for three years and never had an issue. It is the cleanest smoking high you can get. Again I must mention the flavors...awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Than the Plenty should be awesome too, since they come from the same company?

8. I just looked it up and it should be dope.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

9. Yeah I believe the quality is there on the plenty, I have never used one, but I know it has good reviews online.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have the Crafty vaporizer, it once died on me however but it was still in warranty so i had a replacement.
    The vapor quality is superb and from what i've heard compares to the Volcano and Plenty, so yes get a Plenty. It won't wreck your breathing like a bong does, but that's good i think, and you'll sure get superhigh. I've been thinking for a while of buying one too, maybe i should.. :).

11. I was looking at a you tube demo with this vape. It looked like you have to watch the temp gauge and keep squeezing the handle to keep it going. Is that true? If I can't set the temp I want and have the vape hold it I don't want it.