Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plenty of papers but still craving a blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Mar 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"EvoMan454"']I don't really smoke blunts anymore since the prices went up so high. Have you guys seen the new prices for white owls, swishers, and games? I had to walk out of 7-11, and not to mention swishers don't even use glue anymore, they never stick and always fall apart! I like my glass pieces, but I miss 2 for a dollar white owls. I'd even pay a dollar for a white owl, but not $1.32[/quote]

I know what u talkin about w/ swishers not stickin anymore. If u like cheaper blunts black & mild has started makin rillos, 2 for .79 cents. Idk if u would have em where u live tho.

2. I'm in Chicago. I'll check the black and mild rillos out, but 2 years ago I used to smoke blacks all of the time after I smoked blunts and now I've quit. Have you tried them? I like white owls; how does it compare?

3. I have my card and I smoke joints of sativa during the day but at night nothing beats a swisher or 2 with my indicas I dont have any problem with sticking or having dry ones 89 cents out the door a peice but now that ive said something il prolly hit a bad streak.

4. [quote name='"EvoMan454"']

I'm in Chicago. I'll check the black and mild rillos out, but 2 years ago I used to smoke blacks all of the time after I smoked blunts and now I've quit. Have you tried them? I like white owls; how does it compare?[/quote]

I'd compare em to those rillos that zig zag was comin out with. They're not as good as a white owl, but they're straight for 2/79cents. I remember when I still used the actual big boy white owl blunts, them shits would burn so slow and even.

5. yea blunts fucked my shit up,i cant sing no more dog!....bowls and marleys for me.

6. White Owls > Swishers > Dutches > everything else

Haven't smoked many Games so I can't give much of an opinion on them.

7. [quote name='"INeeedMoney"']games > dutches > swishers

had a bad season with dutches this winter theyve always been dry as fuck lately ![/quote]

Gtfoh games are one of the worst cigars out there

8. [quote name='"BudNdBitches420"']

Gtfoh games are one of the worst cigars out there[/quote]

worst cigar for your lungs....yes.

9. I love rolling blunts. They are just so fun to roll/smoke.

10. I haven't smoked a blunt in awhile but the head shop here has pretty good swishers and phillys, I need to pick some up soon.

11. Just go and treat yourself to a blunt. Your not addicted to the tobacco in the wrap. Everyboy smokes blunts haha

12. Blunts are amazinggggggg :)