Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plenty of papers but still craving a blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I've got plenty papers but still want a blunt, haven't smoked one in a couple days. Anybody else ever in this predicament? Sometimes you just want a blunt.

2. Yeah i guess, although if i wanna smoke up a blunt i go buy one/roll it/ then smoke it.

3. Just go to the store and pick up a cigar then.

4. Yeah its been ages since I've smoked a blunt, just papers now.
    Nowhere near me sells them unless I go into the city centre and thats not happening.

5. [quote name='"Vicious"']Just go to the store and pick up a cigar then.[/quote]

I did for sure. I like games/ dutches but the guy @ the bodega didn't understand me when i was telling him, so I got some white owl rillos instead.

6. i quit blunts

7. Everyday of my life bro, true story.... Smoking one now matter of fact.

8. if you crave a blunt it means you are becoming addicted to tobacco, unless of course you are already a tobacco smoker

9. [quote name='"Arckaic"']if you crave a blunt it means you are becoming addicted to tobacco, unless of course you are already a tobacco smoker[/quote]

I hope not, bc I don't smoke cigs or dip or anything. Damn it...

10. [quote name='"PaperZonly"']

I hope not, bc I don't smoke cigs or dip or anything. Damn it...[/quote]

That doesn't mean you're addicted to tobacco.

We crave blunts because of the slow burn, the taste and luxury.

I smoke blunts about once every two months.

11. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']

That doesn't mean you're addicted to tobacco.

We crave blunts because of the slow burn, the taste and luxury.

I smoke blunts about once every two months.[/quote]

Yea I was more n the mood for something slow burning. I smoke a blunt 3 times before its ever finished. I'll smoke and put it out a few times.

12. i quit blunts after like 5 years of just pure blunts they might fuck you up like me or they might not, do u want to find out? if i was u i would just stick with papers and glass.

13. Blunts all day....Swisher Sweets

14. <<<<<< papers

15. Jesus, where do you guys live? Im home from colleague and every single gas station, 7-11, connivence store and some of the grocery stores sell sweets or wraps. And I live in the suburbs!

16. games > dutches > swishers

had a bad season with dutches this winter theyve always been dry as fuck lately !

17. [quote name='"INeeedMoney"']games > dutches > swishers

had a bad season with dutches this winter theyve always been dry as fuck lately ![/quote]

Statistically blunt and joints supposibly get you the least high because of there low temp and vapes the best bongs n bowls in the middle. I got all sorts. Of pieces and nothing i mean nothing will ever replace a white grape game.

18. I started on blunts so I can't quit them, I like how they burn slow and keep the bud still burning but it comes to dank that's when my bowl comes in.

19. [quote name='"PaperZonly"']

I did for sure. I like games/ dutches but the guy @ the bodega didn't understand me when i was telling him, so I got some white owl rillos instead.[/quote]

White owl peaches are sooo bomb, rillos are so much better than blunt wraps

20. I don't really smoke blunts anymore since the prices went up so high. Have you guys seen the new prices for white owls, swishers, and games? I had to walk out of 7-11, and not to mention swishers don't even use glue anymore, they never stick and always fall apart! I like my glass pieces, but I miss 2 for a dollar white owls. I'd even pay a dollar for a white owl, but not $1.32