please tell me this happens to you guys too

Discussion in 'General' started by dank slap, Jan 27, 2013.

1. rolling a blunt
    packing a bowl
    weed falls in this fuckin pit of doom
    or maybe you lose a lighter in the pit of doom
    sometimes a cigarette
    god

then someone has to get out and look in the back
    fucking pit of doom

[​IMG]

2. Never lost much weed there but i would leave my phone on my lap and lose it in the pit literally anytime i drove anywhere haha.

3. yeah definitely a phone or two as well.
    fuckin assholes why is that pit even there

i thought i left my phone at a concert once
    but it was in the pit

4. Haven't dropped any weed into the pit of death but it is a fucker when you're trying to smoke a jay or a bleezy in the car. I remember my friend was trying to pass the doob back to me when it was a small ass roach. We were both high as fuck and our coordination and motor skills suffered as you might imagine, so we messed up the pass off and the jay fell into the pit of death. Took me a good minute to retrieve it lol.

Another time i tried to flick a cig out the window driving on the highway, but the wind blew it into my back seat POD. I freaked and quickly grabbed it before it could burn a hole in the vinyl.

5. what sucks is that if you drop anything down there you have to get up out of your seat, out of the car, and bend over to get whatever you dropped

6. YES, definitely have dropped a few lit joints/blunts/cigs in there.
    and everyone's like, FUCK FUCK MAN FUCK OH GOD FUCK
    and im like, WTF MAN IT'S PROBABLY BURNING MY CARPET YOU DICK.
    :C

sad face

7. Haha damn fucking right. I can't how many fucking times me and my old smoking circle dropped joints in the pit of death while hotboxing my old Saturn SC1 and freaked out like you explained. I'm sure if you looked in it at the junkyard (crashed and totaled it) you'd find more than a few burned out roaches under the seats haha.

8. yeah and for some reason my car is black hole and some items i dont see again for weeks

9. happened three times one night with my friend. the last time we just busted out laughing cause we knew we wouldnt find the joint/weed

10. well there was actually this time the pit came in handy
    we were smoking a joint and i noticed some cops in my side mirror
    tossed the joint in a panic cause i knew they were gonna come over there (we were in a realllly odd spot..)
    anyway they roll through, tell us to leave, and we leave
    and my friend reaches under the seat and finds the joint
    we died of laughter and finished it and went home ha

11. That son of a bitch.

12. Happens to me with a lighter everytime. Ive figured out my own seat pretty well, but other peopels are even more complicated

13. Ahh yes Ive lost plenty of items in that pit of doom. Such a bitch to get out

14. i see people doing this sometimes. when i see them bent over with their butts sticking out of the car, i say to myself "ur gonna get buttraped". a couple times the person heard me and it was hilarious. i think they thought i wanted to buttrape them.

EDIT: they call you mammas pussy the pit of doom!

15. my iphone loves those cracks, cig ash all over the drivers floor, burnt cig marks on the roof and the door panel, and especially smoking a cig and you drop it while you're driving but hey not complaining

16. a.k.a. the black abyss

lose ciggies down there, cant find em, they turn up 6 months later AFTER you've cleaned the car 4 times.

17. I've dropped my phone, snacks, dub bags, lit blunts and joints, cigarettes, lighters, keys, pens, film canisters, lots of things in there.... I wish you could take the seats completely out more easily, I bet I'd find some cool shit haha

18. The thing about my pit is there no opening on the other side. Just a deep black hole....
    Lost so many things down there and ha ve never found them again :(

19. oh fuck yeah it's even worse when you're driving
    happens a lot more often once we start drinking too....:smoking:

20. Never lost any weed in it, but plenty of change and my phone a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum