Please tell me some of you 90s kids remember this too...

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Pickle McSmurf, Mar 12, 2012.

1. [quote name='"PharCyDeD"']

I loved the game too. Both that and Operation scared the hell out of me. Speaking of suprises....even as an adult I'm still pretty pissed cereals can't come with toys anymore.[/quote]

It's not a toy but a couple weeks ago I got a color changing spoon in my trix :) needless to say I was pumped even tho I'm 22

2. I got a star wars pen in my cinnamon toast crunch the other day. Some cereals still do but I do Hayden how many of them you need to buy like 4 boxes and mail them away just to get a cheap toy.

3. do they still have baseball cards with a stick of gum inside? I loved those lol

4. Anyone?

Attached Files:

5. whose up for a game of Don't Wake Daddy.

6. Sir, you are welcome to revive any thread from the dead as long as you keep posts like that coming. +rep

7. #67 OweKnowsBest_4.23, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    i dont no why but the jingle has been in my head all day.
    me and my brother just started talking about the 90's and he brought up lucky ducks. anybody play that.

8. Nah never did. I never played don't wake daddy either, but I remember the commercial. Shit was hilarious.

9. we bought it because of the commercial lol [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kndIxjQsw-Q]Don't Wake Daddy Original Commercial - YouTube[/ame]